Author Topic: Post removed by the user!  (Read 1264 times)

Charlie219

Post removed by the user!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 06:08:10 PM by Charli 💕 »

Online Evolver

• Gold Member
Love it!!! 🤣

aboywithgirls

Around here where I live in the hot days of summer you'll see signs at the gas station that remind folks that they do not accept "bra money"! Now we know why that is and I can say until today i would just read the sign and chuckle. Until today.

My wife and I were headed about 50 miles away from us to go shopping, now I love to go shopping but I worry about pick pockets and even through my jeans almost don't have pockets l still worry. Because we were headed to pick up her new and a bit expensive sewing machine and we where taking a lot of cash. My wife handed me the cash and asked how are you going to carry it? I shrugged my shoulders and said l don't know.  She responded by saying stick it in your bra (words no other wife ever thought of saying to their husband.  I put the money in my bra and we leave.

2 hours later we are checking out and she turns to me for the money. I am standing there blank face and she whispers it's in your bra remember,  her whisper was not that soft and the clerk just smiled and said we normally don't take "bra money" (and there was a sign) but I  think it'll be fine this time. There was no one else in the front of the store so I half smiles and reached in a got out the money and gave it to my wife. The clerk just said it's fine, down worry a lot of men come in here to buy fabric and patterns. I said a quote from Sophie "l have feet, so i wear shoes. I have breast so l wear a bra". She smiles again and says not to worry "you look fine".

My wife and I went to the car and broke out laughing.

I used bra money 😂🤣😂 and the world did NOT end!

Oh, yea I  forgot she gets a new machine and l get her 2 year old one to replace my 40 year old sewing machine (yes I sew) so all in all it's been a great day!
First, thank you for the little shout out!🤗🥰😉. 

Second, I use my bra, not all the time but frequently when I am in " minimalist mode", a little cash, debit/credit card, drivers license and if my top or blouse allows, my cell phone. If not, I have a small cross body purse. 

Sophie ❤️

Online Johndoe1

Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline SideSet

The only thing I put in my bras is my boobs 😘

Dudewithboobs

Same and the occasional crumbs when eating at home lol

Orb

Charli, that's a great story.  I haven't given it much thought until it was mentioned a while back.  Since then I have seen many women reach in and retrieve what they need from their bra.
I have seen the bra wallet but thought how would you get to it discretely.  

Confused old man

The main contents of my bra is.......BOOBS!
On occasion..my phone

Offline gotgyne

The main contents of my bra is.......BOOBS!
On occasion..my phone
I just imagine the ringing of your phone from this unusual place. "Oh wait, I received a call from my left boob ..."
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Orb

Just reading the subject line still makes me smile. 
We've come a long way baby!!!;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024