Author Topic: Please ban cruz and blatino  (Read 16565 times)

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
these obnoxious trolls are always making sexually overtoned comments about photos.  if you call up their post histories you can see for yourself.  

each of them has made cracks about s_cking guys here,

they make fun of people as "insecure"just for thinking about choosing surgery,

they are disrespectful to decent medical professionals, and

they destroy any kind of constructive atmosphere here in which people can talk about this problem seriously.  

oh yeah, and they have no shame about being really destructive to normal, respectful gay/straight relations too.  

the issue is not their viewpoint, its their constantly obnoxious conduct.  i think there probably isn't two percent of the people here who don't agree this kind of behavior is unacceptable.  normally i put up with a lot, but if you are reading these suggestions at all, this is one to act on.  
« Last Edit: February 12, 2005, 07:27:26 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
  • boys with breasts.. yeah right... whatever!
    • pics pre and post Op
lets say that what u say is true..
but..
you are the only one who is complaining..
you see.. as long as you are recating they will go on like this forever.. just be quiet, unless they really touch a nerve.. if u know what i mean!

Offline headheldhigh01

they seem perfectly capable of going on forever anyway.  i can try not to feed them, but one of them was drooling over a 17-year old today.  so, we can ban them, or how say we involve a few feds?  
« Last Edit: February 18, 2005, 07:20:00 PM by headheldhigh01 »

Offline headheldhigh01

naw, just never liked pervs and trolls.  

but you'd be amazed how widespread that opinion is.  

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
    • pics pre and post Op
headheldhigh...

somehow cruz got a point, i mean, why do u care, i told u as long as u react they will go on forever, and the 17years old kid that he has been drooling on is totally capable to respond himself..

take it easy

Offline headheldhigh01

You know, I've had someone email me to say that he couldn't post what he wanted to say publicly, because he'd have to endure your wrath.  

i wonder if anyone really did.  most people here know me for a pretty mellow guy.  the only time i get cheesed off, which is rare indeed, is when people like you make constant sexual come-ons that prevent people from feeling free to ask questions openly here.  that or when they tell outright lies about me, and even then i converse normally with the guy who did that now that he seems willing to be a little more tolerant and respectful towards people who choose surgery for themselves.  and anybody who's afraid of "wrath" that consists of a bunch of 1's and 0's from a complete stranger, on a computer and can't handle respectful disagreement, which is my consistently normal style, i can't be responsible for them -- and that's assuming you didn't make that business up.

Yours is not the only point of view.  

why is this news?  

You've commented about other people posting crap to get an extra * on this board.  

bull.  name when.

I can't imagine why you care, but since you obviously do...aren't 5 stars enough?  

i never cared, and this is not the first time i've stated that post status means nothing.  dishonest of you (surprise) to suggest differently.  

Don't you have anything else to do but worry about internet "trolls/perverts"?    Have you called "the feds" yet, by the way?  

that was more by way of getting merle's attention, but i doubt he's been here in months.  

I'd think that mounting a witchhunt would fill up some of your empty life..

yeah, there's some of that maturity that made you famous telling guys and kids posting their gyne pics how you think they're hot and want to suck them.  my opinion on banning you and blatino is unchanged.  go find one of those fetish links i gave you and hang out there.  

and opps, you have a point, but sometimes, especially over on this thread, i see no harm in popping the balloon of delusion people inflate around themselves.  
« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 07:27:58 PM by headheldhigh01 »

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
    • pics pre and post Op
headheldhigh,

i was really surprised by ur respond to cruz, u r commenting on everything details he said, man..
if your really think hat cruz's comments are crap etc etc so why do u bother, and if u r offended with what he sais about u then.. it bothers u only if it is true! and abviosly it is bothering you!

your last response to him really shows how much he is getting to you and toy relly pay attention to every little thing he says which really proves that he touches a nurve!

and you know very well that he will keep on forever as long as you react.

also, you said that people dont feel like posting anymore because of cruz comments about them, thats not true, this is the internet, everyone is capable to respond and say what they want really!

headheldhigh.. take it easy..

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Good post opps, I agree with most everything you've said.  You're improving, keep it up. I like you opps, I know you don't believe that, but I think you're a good guy.

Cruz, what happened? You were doing so good.  Must have had a relapse. With all the "sucking" comments i've heard form you, one can only assume your Gloryhole business is slow.

All I ask is to stop telling everyone you want to suck parts of their body. Don't think you do? Look at your post history.

If you and Blatino are really keepers, tell the guys about the peace of mind that truly comes with self-acceptance, about how a lot of guys have it and lead very productive lives, about creative ways to hide it in clothing, about possible hormonal treatment, about maybe starting a support group with people you meet here who are in your general area. Hell, I don't know, just stop the grossly offensive practice of offering oral pleasure to these guys.  Especially those under age.  
« Last Edit: February 21, 2005, 12:06:08 PM by jc71 »

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
    • pics pre and post Op
jc71, coo. i agree with ur response the thing is, no one complained about their offer to suck other guys nipples,, only headheldhigh is complaining about it and the funny thing is cruz and blatino never offered to suck his nipples, so i wondre what will his reaction be if they offer????

Offline headheldhigh01

couple of factual corrections, then defer to opp's point.  "famous" referred to things like people trying to constantly and in many cases nuttily prove anyone respected was gay, from george washinton to able lincoln.  this did not refer to me, therefore it is cruz who is suffering the hallucinogenic delusions.  apparently it disappoints him, but i'm not famous and have no interest in becoming so.  

and like i said, anyone afraid of my generally tame opinions, even were this the case, that's their fault/problem, not mine.  

opps, actually people did react to them, ever notice the profanity and threats?  but the fact cruz seems to thrive on that stuff does kind of tell you what a lowlife the guy is.  
cruz's offer in my case i think was to get just as ticked off and involved more violence than sexual interest, but my comment would probably have been again just what that reveals about the guy.  

but you're right, the better rule is, don't feed the trolls.  

« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 09:32:22 PM by headheldhigh01 »

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
    • pics pre and post Op
haveit ur own way! ::)

Gine2D

It is in his nature to persist & to have the last word on any subject since he is expert on all.

G

Offline Argo

• Posting Member
  • Finally Flat-chested!!
Well, I'm the 163rd user to read this thread . . . and IMHO it's becoming decidedly one-sided.  I believe there's an element of truth in each poster's comments but I'd be remiss if I didn't say that I too was offended by some of Cruz's and Blatino's remarks.  There's a time and a place guys, and this doesn't seem to me to be the appropriate time or place for some of your more prurient posts.  I'd suggest you either begin to offer some constructive input or go find a like-minded group on Yahoo and hang out there.

Headheldhigh - at least you have the balls to stand up and say what you think and I'll stand up with you.   Most people are just reading the thread and although they may think like you, they're not taking the time to offer you any moral support.  You're not alone in asking for a little restraint here, I'd already sent a private message to Merle to ask him to intercede but whoever said that Merle hasn't been here in months is probably correct.

I had my surgery last month so my problem is gone for good, but I'd like to think that I could hang around here for a while longer to offer support, encouragement, and information to those out there who hate their gyno as much as I did without having to sort through a lot of dreary, sexually oriented, off-topic posts.  So Cruz and Blatino, I don't object to your right to express an opposite opinion but do be aware that the great preponderance of readers and posters here are desperately unhappy about having gynecomastia and will go to great lengths and will pay great sums of money to be rid of it.  I think that means something.

So, all of the above begs the question: if you're happy with your gynecomastia condition, what are you doing here?  Anybody else wondering the same thing?

Argo
« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 05:43:52 AM by Argo »

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
    • pics pre and post Op
headheldhigh.. finally you have got a frined.. yeeepeee! :P

Offline shaggy-dude

• Posting Member

seems to be the way forward is to just ban anyone that insults or makes sexual reference to another person

this board isn't for people to be abused or insulted on so why let it happen..

Needs stricter moderating guidelines in place and stringently enforced.. if anyone doesn't behave then ban them.

failing that then have once part of the board to be insulted on :) a separate section altogether where nothing is deleted or action taken.. but stringently enforce the rest of the boards and ban people after a warning etc.

stamp it out...throw the out if they won't behave
sorted by the "levickmeister" april 14th 2005
pics here
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/view?i=EeAN2jdw0ctHDiY

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024