Author Topic: Video games:  (Read 3367 times)

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
waste alot of my time, that and surfing the web.

im getting rid of all my games except the sports ones that I can play vs friends.

I could do better things than sit on my arse and getting fat, while dumbing my mind.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
I wouldent say they dumb your mind. Well I guess watching TV makes you smarther then  ::)

You cant always be outside enhancing your mind, so why not sit down and enjoy some computer games instead of shrinking your brain watching TV.

Suffice to say: I play World of Warcraft, Call of Duty 2, Warcraft 3, and Rome Total War currently.

Its what I do.

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
the fighting, war, and strategy games can easilly take 2 hours in a second for me.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
waste alot of my time, that and surfing the web.

im getting rid of all my games except the sports ones that I can play vs friends.

I could do better things than sit on my arse and getting fat, while dumbing my mind.

I agree. I got rid of all mine a couple of years ago.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Guys relax, all kids play video games. If you arent going to let your kids play games, there just going to at a friends house and hate you all the more for not letting them play.

Its a hobby like anything else, I guess you would rather they be doing drugs or something.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
World of Warcraft Boyz

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
my friend plays WOW. hes hooked on it.
I still play quake 3. I havent been playing video games like i used to. I used to get every new game. Now i dont know whats even out.
I usually go to gaming-age.com nice forums

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i found a site that has an old game i played in the dinosaur ages of vg but i only let myself play 20 minutes at a time  ;D

friend of mine is hooked on WOW, like most of his coworkers.  fortunately his wife keeps him mostly in line.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024