Author Topic: Had surgery yesterday!  (Read 3562 times)

Offline 32__flavors

• Posting Member
Hi guys, finally i decided to get the surgery for my case of unilateral gyne. I had the first appointment with the surgeon on January 23rd, 2 weeks to deicde, then after much confusion I decided to go with it. I came back to the surgeon on 6th February, and on february 15th had it done.
You can see my pictures here:
http://it.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lucibuis/album?.dir=/1903

If possible I'll post my post-op pictures.

Thank you guys because I admit reading this forum helped me a lot to take the courage to get the surgery. ;)

Offline Tired

• Bronze Member
Congratulations man! I hope it turned out good. Still waiting for my surgery here, so yea some pictures and thoughts after the operation would be great.

Offline 32__flavors

• Posting Member
Congratulations man! I hope it turned out good. Still waiting for my surgery here, so yea some pictures and thoughts after the operation would be great.

ok, here i am (sorry for my bad english): still have the bends so I don't know yet the output. About the operation, like everyone else I can tell you that's truly a walk in the park, even for me that have a phobia for needles and hospitals; i was sleeping before entering the op-room, they gave me a special injection just after the shave, it was a pre-anesthetic which caused me to sleep just after the installation of the drip. The worst part is the unnatural cold you feel when you wake up, but that's a matter of few minutes.
I was back home at 5 p.m of the same day (surgery was at 8 a.m.).
More problems I'm facing now with drugs which are causing me heart overbeating (how to say properly?),but that's different for everyone I guess.

So just don't bother about it!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 03:03:11 AM by 32__flavors »

Offline Tired

• Bronze Member
Thats good to hear. I guess it's very individual how your body responds. I hope mine responds the same way yours did. In your situation, would you have been good enough to drive yourself home?

Offline 32__flavors

• Posting Member
Thats good to hear. I guess it's very individual how your body responds. I hope mine responds the same way yours did. In your situation, would you have been good enough to drive yourself home?

i think yes, very carefully though with my right arm. Update about my post-op convalescence: I had a 39 temperature due to throatache and flu, I was very scared. I had a visit with my surgeon yesterday who checked my scar and said it's healing very fast, changed the bends and gave me a new drug and now I don't have temperature anymore.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 03:01:53 AM by 32__flavors »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024