Author Topic: relationships  (Read 9094 times)

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
One thing i regret is losing a girl that was very special to me. She liked me but i held back because of gyne. I guess i felt i didnt deserve her. It really sucks because i think about her all the time. A friend of mine met her sister recently and told me she was in college now with a boyfriend. It f &*@kin hurts. I really dug her. She was there for me at my lowest points which is probably the coolest thing anyone had done for me. I probably wont ever see her again.  I wouldnt mind if we were just friends. This is just one of many regrets from high school. I probably could of taken her to the prom but of course i didnt even go. Sometimes i sit back and think "what if"? Sorry if i sound redudant. I had to vent. I hope I meet someone half as cool as her. Being alone sucks.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
you said it.  

now the second thought that occurred to me is tricky, because in your shoes, knowing what i do about gyne now in my case, if she were still alive, i'd be contemplating at least trying to figure out if she still had any feelings for you and was treating the guy as a non-serious placeholder or anything, because lord knows sometimes they do that.  if not, well, that's how it goes, but fair to ask.  and the brutal truth could be, forgive me for saying it, that maybe she didn't deserve you.  

but it's a story with many ugly variations, and mine was there for me at the low points too, which made it all the harder to believe she was that shallow-rooted when push finally came to shove.  in any case, i need not remind you you are not alone.  
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 09:20:54 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
I've had similar experiences a couple of times. I've also had girls walk away from me after feeling my chest.

Offline sinnercob

wo poor guy. girls dont like guys with man boobs dont get that

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Where i live , we have a saying that goes.....
"shy bairns get nowt"....translated into normal english  ;D " shy children don't get anything" ...meaning if you don't ask you lose out!!!! Send her an email mate ( if you have her contact details) ...or contact her via a mutual friend ! :) .....
We are all waiting to see what happens! good luck  ;D

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Ya you might try getting back in touch.  Maybe consider explaining yourself, if she's really really really cool like that.

Hey, if I chick disses you cause of your chest, she's not worth your time.  

Stuff like that should make ya wonder, what other superficial stuff would she let disrupt a relationship.

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
you know what guys? i think ill do it.  ;DWish me luck.. I hope she remembers me. Its been 5 yrs since hs. ill keep u guys updated.

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
I would like to add something to this topic. A year ago I was grossly overweight and had moderate gyno. Both bad combos >:(

What was even worse I always used to be a fit guy and to get like that when I had no choice was devastating.(on medication) .I was treated differently I felt by alot of people including women. No one really took the urine but it affected me . I was taken off the meds as I was having health problems due to the weight. I also got very depressed when I saw photos of how I used to look before the meds.

I have made a huge effort to get fit and according to friends and family I look unrecogniseable,,,, I still have a slight issue with a one sided puffy nip but my chest looks much better. Recently a girl has been paying me a bit of attention. About my age attractive. I have known her for a few years , but when I weighed all that I would try to talk to her and she would not give me the time of day really.
       Now she is flirting and trying to make conversation, saying I have nice muscles. I just feel annoyed to be honest, A lot of people would say why? I just hate how fickle people are. Now Iam suddenly worth talking to. .Iam the same person. I wouldn't have minded if she hadn't found me attractive heh I didn't like myself but I a bitter about how people act, it doesn't cost anything to be friendly. Not just her people in general. I never treat people like that, when I was losing weight you would not believe what people used to say. , I am always  friendly to people no matter how they look if they are nice people.
        This sounds really harsh but I have changed since I got gyno and had to lose all that weight, just to 'fit in'. I am not as nice in general, esp about women. I f I got a girlfriend now I would probably be a complete sh*t .

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
you know what guys? i think ill do it.  ;DWish me luck.. I hope she remembers me. Its been 5 yrs since hs. ill keep u guys updated.

Good luck man i'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
I've had similar experiences a couple of times. I've also had girls walk away from me after feeling my chest.

those girls were not worth ur time anyways if thats the only reason they left you.
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline Tired

• Bronze Member
I would like to add something to this topic. A year ago I was grossly overweight and had moderate gyno. Both bad combos >:(

What was even worse I always used to be a fit guy and to get like that when I had no choice was devastating.(on medication) .I was treated differently I felt by alot of people including women. No one really took the urine but it affected me . I was taken off the meds as I was having health problems due to the weight. I also got very depressed when I saw photos of how I used to look before the meds.

I have made a huge effort to get fit and according to friends and family I look unrecogniseable,,,, I still have a slight issue with a one sided puffy nip but my chest looks much better. Recently a girl has been paying me a bit of attention. About my age attractive. I have known her for a few years , but when I weighed all that I would try to talk to her and she would not give me the time of day really.
       Now she is flirting and trying to make conversation, saying I have nice muscles. I just feel annoyed to be honest, A lot of people would say why? I just hate how fickle people are. Now Iam suddenly worth talking to. .Iam the same person. I wouldn't have minded if she hadn't found me attractive heh I didn't like myself but I a bitter about how people act, it doesn't cost anything to be friendly. Not just her people in general. I never treat people like that, when I was losing weight you would not believe what people used to say. , I am always  friendly to people no matter how they look if they are nice people.
        This sounds really harsh but I have changed since I got gyno and had to lose all that weight, just to 'fit in'. I am not as nice in general, esp about women. I f I got a girlfriend now I would probably be a complete sh*t .

Yeah it sucks that people are so vain and only concerned about looks and whats "Normal". But thats how it is, and i just try to put myself in their shoes.  I would not want to be with a girl i didn't find attractive.

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member

those girls were not worth ur time anyways if thats the only reason they left you.

You may be right, but I refuse to settle for an ugly girl, and let's face it all the good looking girls are total biatches. I don't even blame them from walking away from me though, why not go for someone who's more fun to touch? I am a shallow person also I guess I value my looks so much perhaps this was god's way of teaching me a lesson.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 06:39:26 PM by johndoe »

Offline Mick17

• Posting Member
beautiful girls are bitches, I have never been in any relationship, never will.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
maybe.  but never say never either.  

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
Where i live , we have a saying that goes.....
"shy bairns get nowt"....translated into normal english  ;D " shy children don't get anything" ...meaning if you don't ask you lose out!!!! Send her an email mate ( if you have her contact details) ...or contact her via a mutual friend ! :) .....
We are all waiting to see what happens! good luck  ;D

is that a term from glasgow or somewhere straight out of a ken loach film?
... and the saga continues

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024