Author Topic: just figuring out what is going on  (Read 2328 times)

Offline rhinopothole

• Posting Member
  • Needs help!
i was just reading up some of the blogs on this site and i think im amazed by some of the results that people are having with this "magic cream."  i was wondering where i could order it for the best possible price.  im a college student who is poor right now and will be for the next few years, but i have to get this mild case solved.  ive struggled with this ever since late puberty and i have to get rid of this.  im 23 and need help!  can anyone give me ideas on the cheapest, but effective, route to take in a cure for my physical problem?  thanx to every one and any one who can help me.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 02:40:00 PM by rhinopothole »

Offline rhinopothole

• Posting Member
  • Needs help!
just incase i confused anyone.  im refering to the testosterone cream that people seem to be talking so much about.  anyone know where to get some good prices on it?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 02:40:13 PM by rhinopothole »

Offline NewLifeStartsMay4th

• Bronze Member
    • pre-post pics
you better get some anti-estrogens if you think about messing with test or you will have d cups. ;D
Surgery may 4th Dr. Metzner New Orleans
http://deuce-po.magix.net/

Offline rhinopothole

• Posting Member
  • Needs help!
i want to try the testosterone cream.  do i need to consider taking anti-estrogen along with the test cream?  well, can anyone help me find both at a good price then?

Offline NewLifeStartsMay4th

• Bronze Member
    • pre-post pics
you could get this whole site shut down for asking that.  go to a doctor

Offline rhinopothole

• Posting Member
  • Needs help!
i thought this was about asking questions???  why would asking for advice on price locations "shut this whole site down?"

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
i thought this was about asking questions???  why would asking for advice on price locations "shut this whole site down?"

It only reflects the person saying that....We all should with reaon have the right to ask questions......If we follow the rules........ 8)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 06:23:11 PM by crow »
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024