Author Topic: 17 and confused  (Read 3092 times)

Offline dodo_sam

hi i'm 17 and I wonder how bad my case is....

can anyone enlighten me?

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
hi i'm 17 and I wonder how bad my case is....

can anyone enlighten me?

Hi dodo_sam ,

Yore side pic looks loke normal but the front looks like a little gyne and mabeya bit of fat ......But like I said the side looks good  8)HMM...... ???

All the best 8)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 07:37:47 PM by crow »
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Hard to say....Looking at the side view you look fine. And the fat on the front view seems to be under the armpits rather than the centre of the chest (under or aroun the aeola)......i think it may just be fat and no gyne.....Have you tried weight loss? It may help loads.....i would try a diet before i even thought about surgery!

Offline dav242

• Bronze Member
yeah you're a pretty unique case. your side pics look fantastic (they look completely flat), but the front view tells a different story.

i don't know whether it's the lighting or the temperature conditions or whether the pics were taken at two different times in your life - but i'd have to agree with markashleigh. i think weight loss and building muscle will help (all over fitness stuff).

fat seems to be distributed off to the side of the nipples (not under it, which is where most gyne folks have it). also, side views often seal the deal, and with you, you look flat from the side view. no puffiness, nothing sticks out, so it doesn't seem like gland or gyno at all.

definitely try to lose some weight, work out, etc FIRST. give it a few months to a year (you're still young, and your T levels are still increasing, I'm sure). once you build some muscle and lean out a bit, check back in. you may not need surgery at all.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 12:45:52 PM by dav242 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024