Author Topic: what do you guys think  (Read 4048 times)

Offline tiredofit21

here are some of my pictures. do you guys think i  have gyne... no matter how much weight i lose, i dont lose any in my chest.  any input is greatly appreciated.  thank you for your time.

Offline tiredofit21

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Hi tiredofit2,

You look good just a little gyne or fat, but your areola is small and looks like they are contracted....I would go  to a PS to make sre if it bugs you........

All the best 8)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2006, 06:31:18 PM by crow »
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline tiredofit21

here are relaxed pics

Offline bulletproof123

I'd try to drop down the BF to Single digits and try to tone up your chest. You do have some lingering Body Fat.

Guys store their BF in their chests and stomach, I'd try to lose, Man breasts are a stubborn fat to get rid of I'd continue cardio and your diet and you will be fine imo

Offline dav242

• Bronze Member
i have to disagree with bulletproof. judging from your first photos, i actually think your body fat is fine. there's probably disproportionately more fat in your chest than your stomach, etc, but not that much. even then, from those first photos, it's clear that you're not overweight; you're not fat.

the picture in your second post tells the tale - i can see the "puffiness" that so many people on here talk about (it's not too bad), and that usually means - glandular. but a mild case. here's the cincher - when you pinch around the nipple area, do you feel hard, fibrous tissue?

like i said before, it seems like there's some fat in your chest area, so that could be adding to the puffiness. if anything, you'd probably be a candidate for an excision of gland tissue and maybe some light lipo.

i'd recommend seeing a PS and getting an expert opinion (for now, since you're just curious, find a board certified one that gives free consults and schedule).

i personally got 5 opinions and spent quite a while researching all this stuff and figuring out what variant of gynecomastia I had (in the end, we all have varying degrees of this problem).
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 12:36:33 PM by dav242 »

Offline tiredofit21

anyone else have thoughts on this??

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
In my opinion, there is a lot of gland in there, not so much fat.

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
here are relaxed pics

I  know from looking at it it was a lot like me other than mine were just puffy.........But u do need to go for the OP as no exercise will fix it.......I dont mean to make u feel bad but I suffered for years trying workouts and food intake.......Nothing will work unless u go to a PS.........I was told from mine this also but i already new...........Go to a PS and and ask for help and tell him what u want to look like.........It is importent to be truthfull as your expexctations may be more than what can be done............But Im sure u can have it taken care of.......... Also MRD and dav242
are correct, it probly is GLAND.............GO TO A PS..........

All the best.................. 8)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 05:56:43 PM by crow »

Offline ddaavviidd

• Bronze Member
Your looks like mine.  This is the worst thing god can do to a man.  Keeps us all posted on your  quest to get gid of this gyno

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024