Author Topic: private messages freeze  (Read 5226 times)

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
simon, maybe you noticed the recent posts about the pm function locking up once you get to 40-60 private messages.  is this something yahoo might have patched yet?  don't know about bambu or tonysoprano, but i'd be willing to even lose my past messages to get the function back, and i'd promise to delete them from time to time ;)  

is that something this board app can do at the admin level without trashing the account?  

(p.s.  dr b, thanks for the tip on googling with the site: prefix, that's handy.)  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
We are working on a fix, hopefully you will notice something different this week.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline headheldhigh01

not yet, same server error message as before, but will continue to watch.  

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
We are having a lot of problems doing the upgrade. We are still working on it.

Merle

Offline headheldhigh01

thank you for the effort, know how it is when you're a busy guy  :)

Offline headheldhigh01

holy cow, did this just get fixed with whatever work simon was doing on the search feature?  i can call them up now, that's great, thanks you guys   ;D  ;D  ;D

but let me know if you think there's still a new higher limit somewhere.  i might still go back and archive out some old messages so as not to run the risk of lockup again  ;)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 09:09:38 PM by headheldhigh01 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024