Author Topic: Gynecomastia, excess fat or paranoia ? :|  (Read 3928 times)

Matt714

Hello, I  was wondering if I had this disease after being teased for years about it or it's just excess fat.

I'm about 200 lbs btw (5'11) and do 4, 2 hours workout at a gym each week.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 04:08:14 PM by Matt714 »

Offline aloe

• Bronze Member
To me it looks like both fat and gynecomastia.  It seems like not the worst case I have ever seen of either, though.  I would urge you to get a doctor's opinion (being careful to find an authoritative and honest doctor).

Good luck.

Matt714

Ok. I'l try to get an appointment with a a doctor.

Will be hell of a trouble to ask for one though, I need to pass through my parents. (I'm 16)  :-/

Life loves me. Depression, severe obsessive-compulsive disorder, general anxiety and now gynecomastia... nice.  ;D

« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 04:37:49 PM by Matt714 »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I see a lot of fat, but I have a gut feeling that when you lose the weight, you'll still have it.  I hope you drop the weight and prove me wrong.

I too was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder.  The doc put me on 10mg per day of Lexapro.  Works great for me, I'm a new man. Now I'm afraid to go off it.  ;D

Offline Danosaur

• Bronze Member
Keep up with the gym, if your looking to get slim, do cardio 6x a week and weights 3-4x a week.  

Diet is very importaint, high protien, low carbs...

If you want to do the gym right...go to http://forum.bodybuilding.com/ and check out the "Fat Loss" section.  It is very helpfull

I was very self conscience about my weight and my chest.  I dropped my weight lost my gut, unfortunately my chest stayed the same, its probably gland gyno.  But I work out my chest still just no decline bench.  I feel alot better and look better in certian clothes.

If you lose weight you will see improvments and start to feel better and get more motovated to see more results..

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Hmm, if its not all glandular in there you might get some  great results from a strict diet and rigorous work-out system.

Good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024