Author Topic: is this gyn? (ignore last post)  (Read 7048 times)

Offline JamesIsConfused90

• Posting Member
pleeeasseee someone post if when you first got it you were probly just as scared and confused as me someone have the heart to inform me :'(

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Looks like you got a case of the puffs.

Looks pretty bad.  

I heard a story where a guy, about your age, went to the dr. and was told that there was nothing he could do for him.  The poor kid had to live his whole life with puffy nips, just like yours.  

I wonder what happened to him?

Look around, there's some good threads on puffy nips/areolas.

Relax - If you've got the patience/money and intelligence, you will find a competent doc to help you.

Be happy you found this site at age 14. We got a lot of old farts here who just discovered gyne.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 10:02:33 PM by jc71 »

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Hey, you are 14 and your body is changing. I think it may/should resolve its self by the time you finish puberty.

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member

thank God for your posts----it will probably save this kid  -

Oh come on, give the kid some credit.  I'm sure he's reasonably intelligent.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 04:27:56 PM by silly_guy »

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member

Save him from what? A normal life?

I think he looks bad, we all do. Thats why we want or wanted surgery. Stop belittling his problem.

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Definitely a minor case, I don't think you look bad James.  But I guess it's bothering you...saw your post looking for a surgeon.

I wonder if some working out and getting some large upper pecs would help allievate the problem.  It'd give you something to work at.

I can't speak for your experience, but you look like this guy I work with who always wears tight t-shirts.  Doesn't bother him, and no one else cares.  I notice, but only b/c I am obsessed with this.

btw, feel free to share your experiences if it'd make you feel better.  Lots of people here than can relate, I'm sure.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 03:50:27 AM by silly_guy »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I don't think he looks bad, he has a pretty minor case.   Having man-boobs shouldn't be an excuse to make your life harder....especially when they are as minor as this guy has.

Juice....

Minor 'Puffies' or full-blown 'D'cup boobs. Gyne is Gyne Dude! The psychological pain is just as bad no matter what the severity is.....

Johh.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline markashleigh1979

EXCELLENT SUGGESTIONS MARK & JUICE !!!

Cheers Blatino i do try!!!  ;D

James : Hi again, i know what you are going through and how you must feel. But i would like to make a few points and stress a few things  :-*.

You have puffy nipples, no gland and no fat. I do think that this will resolve itself. Have a look at the other boys in the changing room and you will notice that their chests are changing too. Its all just a natural part of puberty.....so just relax and wait :).
I will stress this though....DO NOT START WEARING 2 T-SHIRTS , BAGGY JUMPERS AND VARIOUS OTHER DISGUISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a very bad habbit to break and it will make you even more paranoid if u can't leave the house without two layers!!! I started crossing my arms to hide it, and even now (Post op) when i am feeling nervous around people i do it!!

All i am saying is, don't worry about it!!!! Do not go down the same street as some of us!!!
I wish i stayed confident instead of hiding myself away and missing out on some of the best years of my life :)

I know a lot of peopel mention the psychological pain  :P. It is pain but only if you let it!!! Remember its only flesh :P .
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 05:18:51 AM by markashleigh1979 »

Offline markashleigh1979

Save him from what? A normal life?  

I think he looks bad, we all do. Thats why we want or wanted surgery. Stop belittling his problem.

I think Blatino's opinion on this, was a good one!!! He does need to be saved from becoming as obssessed as the rest of us!! :P
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 05:21:48 AM by markashleigh1979 »

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/jamiedude9000/100_0783.jpg

Yes this is simallar to what I had....I waited a long time to get it done....Dont wait it is a painfull thing to have..........Your young so go to a Ps and have it looked at..........

All the best 8)
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline markashleigh1979

He's 14 , i don't think a PS would operate on him.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
He's 14 , i don't think a PS would operate on him.

No probably not

Offline markashleigh1979

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024