Author Topic: What Car would you buy?  (Read 4331 times)

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
I will be starting my new job soon (after spending my life at uni) and i want to get a new car. I have a few in mind but i don't know which one to get....and advice would be great :)

All the cars are 2- 3 years old ...

mercedes coupe' c220 evo komp (Compact) , Bmw 3 series face lift coupe' , z3 2.8 , an Audi A3 1.8 T or a Golf Gti.

I don't care if it eats petrol as i will stop eating and drinking to fund it :P .

Offline markashleigh1979

Do you not think the 3 series are to popular and an old-man's car compared to the merc C230 coupe?....

Offline markashleigh1979

I like the 3 series coupe and you do get more for your money with a BMW but over here the Beemer (bmw) is a very popular car......so i want to be different  ;D .

Plus i think the merc may get me more lasses  ;D :o. Hopefully or its going back to the dealer....lol.

http://www.canadianautoreview.com/ccoupe-side.jpg

I want this style.....I can pick us a decent second hand one, low mileage for a decent price....(the same as a new corsa) ;D

Offline markashleigh1979

Just seen a gorgeous enamel black BMW CI face lift coupe with 18" Bme multi spoke alloys......it was parked at the uni, directly outside the window i was sat beside....lol. So difficult!!!!

I bet i end up with a Boy Raecer Golf GTI ......still goes like the clappers though....lol  ;D...and it is still a f*nny magnet...lol

Then again the price of pertrol is breaking the £ mark :(.....better buy a bike helmet !!!  ;D

What did you buy?

« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 06:42:47 AM by markashleigh1979 »

Offline markashleigh1979

Hey don't rub the girl friend thing in....lol  ;D

Offline brother_gyne

• Bronze Member
anyone find BMW and Merc drivers are twats? On the road and off.  Anyone cuts me up or turns without indicating or sitting in the middle lane (UK motorways), its always BMW or Merc.  

Offline brother_gyne

• Bronze Member
Ps the car I got now is the best one I ever had: Audi TT.

Audi drivers are considerate, good dancers  and quite good in bed  (I hear).

Offline markashleigh1979

Ps the car I got now is the best one I ever had: Audi TT.  

Ha ha ha I heard that too!!! Quick question , can you book me into your salon to get my hair and nails done?....I love TT drivers....nothing like a sexy blonde...lol

Yer i find Bmw & merc drivers to be C U Next Tuesdays too but i think it may be the other drivers who are at fault. At the minute i drive a corsa and if i am stuck on a T junction and i can't get out.....i wait for a merc or a bmw and pull out....lol. they have better brakes than me...lol. ..i bet it happens to them a lot on round abouts and junctions....lol. It must annoy you , when you are driving along in yer TT and the van in front full of workies are craining their necks round to check the driver out xxxx  ;D 8)

I am think about an Audi s3 too....is that ok ? ;D

Offline brother_gyne

• Bronze Member
I am not a dumb blond - I got brown hair (damn a nail).

I swap the TT soon for an A3   so I will let you know.

I had some dozy Merc driver in front of me today who managed to block both lanes while he made his mind up to jump the  queue and then cut someone up to get back in. Imagine the look on his face if you showed him the flashing lights he has on each corner of his car and how, when you combine them with turning, you can actually let other road users know what you are doing. Hang- on: other road users, would he understand that term?  

luv
Tracey   xxx

Offline markashleigh1979

Ha ha ha Tracey, i like it.....i nearly choked when i read that  ;D .

What type of A3 will you be getting? the new 0ct 03 shape? I like the 1.8 Turbo Sport...I think i am going more towards the Audi now , plus with a hatch-back i have space to fling the dogs :) .

I find Lexus drivers annoying too, they drive about 50 mph our on the motor ways and refuse to use any Engine power....lol. Next time you go past one , check for driving gloves...lol  ;D

Offline brother_gyne

• Bronze Member
yes - its a 2L sportsback sport; which has the word sport twice in its name so try to imagine just how  sporty that is------- very sporty, I think you would have to agree.

I like this Lexus thing, I associate them with horrible golfing jumpers for some reason ,
I will look out for the gloves.

How about drivers in hats, they are usually prize-prats. You get two types: baseball caps (boy racers), and old geezers (old people hats whatever they are called), who are clearly too bewildered  to be driving or doing anything else that involves eyesight.  

Offline markashleigh1979

Maserati coupe' GT  ;D ....I know they are loads cheaper than the astons etc....but i think they are awesome....really cool cars, pure sex :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024