Author Topic: thoughts??  (Read 3541 times)

Offline shn88

Hi!
I am 17, weigh 180ish maybe a little less.  I was 225 at my heaviest, 1 1/2 yrs ago.  I eat pretty healthy and go to the gym 5 days a week.  I've lost alot recently, but my right side has more excess skin, that doesnt seem to want to tighten.  Do you think it will with time and excersize?  Also, I feel like my nipples are lower than normal, will working out my chest eventually 'lift' the nips where they're supposed to be?? thanks!! here's a pic...seriously though it looks worse in the pic!!!

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
How tall are you?

And yes I believe you'll definitely benefit from trimming done more.  Maybe or maybe or not 100% perfect, but definitely enough that you may be satisfied.

Congrats on your weight loss and good luck!

Offline Danosaur

• Bronze Member
If you ask me, looks like some of the weight you loss was muscle.

Keep up the gym and try to get a really good diet, lots of veggies, keep an eye out for low carbs and HIGH as hell protein.  Eat lots of chicken breast and lean beef.

Given you may still have skin, you still kinda look like a high body fat %, probably alot less than before.  When you drop the body fat some skin may tighten, when I went down in weight my stretch marks minimized (indication that skin loosened)

at the gym:  try cardio 5x a week and change it up, bike one day, stair master the other...keep your body guessing.  Look up HIIT on google and try that.  In short its high intensity for a minute low for an other and repeat.   Than weights 3x.

I thikn there is still hope so keep up the good work and congrats on all the hard work.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
I'd continue the fitness aspect and see how it works out. It looks like you could easily drop another 20+ pounds.

Surgery at this point would be premature.

Good luck.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
I'd continue the fitness aspect and see how it works out. It looks like you could easily drop another 20+ pounds.

Surgery at this point would be premature.

Good luck.

I concur

Offline shn88

Thanks guys its encouraging to know surgery may not be needed!
BTW I'm 5'11"...didnt post that earlier, and I weigh 175 now.
Do you think I should hit mostly weights and less cardio?  Or should I stick with an equal balance...say 30ish minutes of weights/30ish of cardio??
It's funny because people keep telling me that I shouldnt loose any more weight or I'll be too skinny.  Yeah they havent seen me without my shirt on! lol
Thanks again!!

Offline BlueEagle

• Posting Member
  • Ladiees, I'm Ripped Everywhere Cept on the Tidiees
cadio 3day/week for an hour, hit the weights 3day/week for an hour+. If you stick to that, in a month or so you'll be seein what u want

gl

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024