Author Topic: Best Surgeon in the San Francisco area  (Read 2298 times)

Offline marctrex

• Posting Member
I am looking for the best surgeon in SF Bay Area.  I am not concerned about the cost, but I do want them to do an excellent job.

Who would you suggest?

Which one of the following is the best:

Dr. Delgado
Dr. Rajagopal
Dr. Friedman

Offline mumoft

• Posting Member
I have been researching for several months. The best surgeon for you will be the one whose before/after pictures closely match your current condition and the outcome that you are hoping to achieve.

Offline 4tuneit1

• Bronze Member
Best of those 3?  It all depends on what kind of patient you are, how well your expectations are met by the Dr.,  and how actually realistic those expectations were.   By no means are all patients cases the same or outcomes the same...the human body is terribly subjective in how it heals and responds to a surgeons scalpel.  I do know that all 3 of these Dr. have performed enough of these Gyne surgeries to be proficient and knowledgeable...and being that the surgery is not terrible complicated, but more importantly so, how artistic/aesthetically proficient the Dr. uses his technique.  Sloppy, careless, unnatural work is unlikely to be had at the hands of any one of these 3...as patients here have had good results by their admission.  I being one of them...Dr. Rajagopals...who i would put next to Delgado at the top.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024