Author Topic: Adolescent Boys with Breasts  (Read 7498 times)

Offline ecj

• Posting Member
Hello!
I am working on a television news story about adolescent boys with male breasts.  With warm sensitivity we want to bring awareness to this issue plaguing young boys everywhere.  

I am looking for an articulate boy aged 10-15 dealing with this issue.  A video camera and producer will spend the day with him.  We want him to tell his story, detail his experience.  

I understand this is a very sensitive subject and young boys are subject to all kinds of taunting and teasing.  We will handle this story with the highest quality of care.  

If you or someone you know is seriously interested in being part of this story please reply to this message.

Thank you!

p.s.  I work as a Story Coordinator for a Nationally Syndicated Television News Program.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
I don't think the boy would want his face on tv :-/

Offline ecj

• Posting Member
We are hoping that the boy putting his face on television will be able to help another boy who may be embarrassed.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
consider blurring the face like they do on COPS and you might increase your responses too.  i also trust your producer will stick to the compassion plan rather than milking the freak show effect in the edit room the way you got the impression the mtv thing was going to be.  but do it right and you can do real good.  
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 11:00:57 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Tired

• Bronze Member
It's good to see that gyne is getting the attention it deserves. But i know that i would never ever have shown my face on that show, not becasue i didn't want to help others, but the fact that i would be too embarresed.

Good luck though, and i hope you find the person for the job.

Offline ecj

• Posting Member
We are not MTV and we do not want to turn this into a freak show we want to help with identity and healing.

Offline 4tuneit1

• Bronze Member
You need to rephrase your question completely, and check your approach here.
>:(

You need to be asking directly for the Parent/Guardian of an adolescent boy to speak with.  Not the minor.

Minor's should never be approached via the internet by adults with respect to their body, and especially with children who may have psychological/emotional problems resulting from physical abnormalities.    

Offline aloe

• Bronze Member
Furthermore, you should be identifying yourself more completely.  Who exactly do you work for?  Where?  What's your name?  You should also offer some kind of means to verify your information besides talking to you.  

You may be trustworthy and well intentioned, but your approach is unprofessional, to say the least.  

Offline markashleigh1979

Does anyone else find this a little strange? Requesting young boys with Gyne? It might be a real show but i smell a rat!!!!  >:(

Offline aloe

• Bronze Member
Actually, the more I think about this, the weirder it seems to me.  If I were a producer or story person or even an independent wanting to do such a story, I would first do my homework about the condition, then possibly approach a physician to talk about it and maybe by way of the physician get a referral to a patient who might be willing to go public in a documentary.  I would not put an anonymous post on this website asking for 10-15 year old boys to contact me directly.  Also, the stuff about a producer and camera person following the boy around is not the way it's done.  You'd need a crew (including sound person) and an interviewer, at least.  

Offline markashleigh1979

I agree.....very scary!  :o

>:(

I hope his IP is passed to the authorities !!!!!

Offline 4tuneit1

• Bronze Member
I am happy more of you followed my lead and clue'd into this newbie poster and his claims.....The day he posted i immediately saw red flags and will be notifying FBI cyber crimes department friend of mine.  

ECJ...you need to post you're professional affiliation and contact #'s if you are a legitemate organization... ASAP!

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
I'm interested. iam a fit six foot 2 fifteen stone guy with a puffy nip. . I have cropped hair and a broken nose. I am the 'star' you are looking for.

I get taunted and teased all the time and am real sensitve.My nickname is 'ugly' at the gym.Only today the gym owner shouted 'oi ugly' and slapped my arse.The trauma was immense. And I really would like to 'discuss it' in the 'caring atmos you described.

I will be seriously offended if you don't pick me m8 . What does an adolescent boy have that I don't have hmm ???.

Offline markashleigh1979

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

excellent post worrier!!!!

Offline nomis

• Posting Member
Yikes! I never thought of that. This "producer" can't be legit because he hasnt included any information about his company or who he works for.

Is it true that some of the people who have posted photos on this website have had their pictures end up on fetish sites? Thats why I've been kind of shy about posting mine.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024