Author Topic: Area reserved for only Technical questions  (Read 4007 times)

Offline PakXoxer

Admin,

I am from Pakistan. I have been visiting this forum for the last 3 months. now i have undergone my surgery a week before. This site is really a great initiative. a great help for all of us who have gyno. This site gave me so much info abt gyno and its surgery.
what i feel lacking in this site is when I try to find some technical answers i could not find easily. i have to read threads one by one. so please make a reserved area only for technical questions abt surgery. pre op and post-op questions. like technical FAQs.
thanks
Nike.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
the site also has a good search engine link at the top of the page (google also picks things up here), if you use technical terms you might get results.  just remember to reset the default number of days for your search to something like 180 or more.  it's not flawless but it's useful.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
I am not sure what more you want than the changes that I have made. If any.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024