Author Topic: HELP 19 YEARS OLD PICS !!  (Read 5342 times)

Offline YOURESORAD

• Posting Member
HI!

I'm 19 years old and I think I have it, can you tell me if its fat or gyco? I'm 120 lbs and about 5''9, so I'm sort of underweight I think. I have a skinny belly/legs/arms but my chest is like WTF. Sorry if the quality is not good and my english is bad

Offline YOURESORAD

• Posting Member
LOL

kiddo  u have nothing at all

look at the left one closely sorry the quality is bad!

Offline YOURESORAD

• Posting Member
You're new here, so i'll let you in on a little secret.
Blatino doesn't think ANYONE actually has gyne

hahaha oh okay!

:-X

what do you think?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 07:52:25 AM by YOURESORAD »

Offline YOURESORAD

• Posting Member
I think if you have it, its very mild.  Really.  You should try to exercise the chest more and see if it helps (bench press, push-ups, etc).  Use low weight and high repetitions...

If that doesn't help, than go ask a doctor what they think...

good luck!

aquilius

thanks very much! i'm going to start doing a lotttttttt o pushups! i hope it helps and i'll keep updating about it

Offline YOURESORAD

• Posting Member
no the secret is this kid has nothing  lol
kiddo, take a look at several pics on this site... u will see TRUE gyne.. matter of fact, look at RAVIOLI's pics--   now that is GYNE..  u have a normal kids chest nothing GYNE about it at all  

i'm sorry but it actually does affect me the same way it probably does to you and everyone else. I can't take my shirt off in public, and I'm emberassed around girls. People notice it, and I hate it. I think about it everyday. The pictures might not be doing it justice, but it is noticeable with me being really skinny.

Offline YOURESORAD

• Posting Member
any other feedback is appreeciated

Offline Danosaur

• Bronze Member
Lift weights, JUST to keep the muslce you have, unless your trying to to get bigger.  Dont increase the weights and do alot of cardio.  

If you want to get bigger increase your weights every week adn eat alot of protein.

Try to eat enough too.  If you dont eat enough you will lose muscle and fat, so look the same maybe even more flabbier.  It works good for big guys.  But when you dont have that much fat you dont wana lose muscle.  

Offline YOURESORAD

• Posting Member
Lift weights, JUST to keep the muslce you have, unless your trying to to get bigger.  Dont increase the weights and do alot of cardio.  

If you want to get bigger increase your weights every week adn eat alot of protein.

Try to eat enough too.  If you dont eat enough you will lose muscle and fat, so look the same maybe even more flabbier.  It works good for big guys.  But when you dont have that much fat you dont wana lose muscle.  

thanks so much! I will definitely get on that

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
agree with aquilius, third pic definitely shows you have a mild case.  exercise is good but will not fix it and could make it slightly more visible.  

you just have to decide whether you can live with it or want to get rid of it.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline YOURESORAD

• Posting Member
agree with aquilius, third pic definitely shows you have a mild case.  exercise is good but will not fix it and could make it slightly more visible.  

you just have to decide whether you can live with it or want to get rid of it.  

I don't have a family doctor or anything so I don't really know how to go about getting one and taking off my shirt and saying " hey what do you think of these?"

how much does it cost normally to just get maybe a consulation or something like that  ???

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Whatever doctor you go to for physicals or general stuff should be a decent place to start.  

If nothing else, he/she can refer you to another doc.

Offline YOURESORAD

• Posting Member
Whatever doctor you go to for physicals or general stuff should be a decent place to start.  

If nothing else, he/she can refer you to another doc.

I haven't been to a doctor in years  
:-[

Offline YOURESORAD

• Posting Member
the thing is I don't want to waste money to set an appointment with a regular doctor if he is just going to refer me to someone else, you know what I mean?

I don't have health insurance or anything like that so I don't even know WHERE to start!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024