Author Topic: Would you consider surgery?  (Read 3513 times)

Offline Michelangelo

• Posting Member
I've posted this pics a couple of weeks ago.
I would like to know who would consider to have surgery with this case?   If i have surgery will my chest have a normal look in future?
The longer i'm checking information from this forum, the more i'm starting to think to go for it.  I've seen a couple of similar cases bur i've never seen the result from the ones that had surgery.  

Greetings to the whole gyne family

//http://tagworld.com/michiel85/Pictures.aspx

Offline Michelangelo

• Posting Member

Offline fajast

• Posting Member
  • Had surgery on 7th Sept 06.....
I wouldn't go for surgery with such a chest.... But it's upto you, if it bothers you a lot and you can spend around 3000 - 5000 $ then go for it.

Offline antsg2002

• Posting Member
I would pass on surgery - there really is no need, its a good chest  :)

Offline Drew

• Posting Member
  • My Chest!
I would not consider surgery if I were you. It is not noticeable unless maybe pointed out to someone. The possible irregularities from surgery would probably look worse than your gyne(which I can't see).
June 23, 2006:
Direct Excision and Liposuction.
Performed by Dr. Wiener in Houston, Tx.

Offline broodingteen42

• Posting Member
you look fine to me lol i would kill to look like that :(

Offline marco

Dude don't even think about it, there's absolutely NOTHING wrong with your chest, consider yourself very lucky.

Offline Michelangelo

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reactions, it reassures me.  There arent many people that ever said something about my chest but i feel it is very noticeble.  I just hate those puffy nipples.
I have much respect for all the people on this forum, its very supporting.

Thank y'all.

Offline boomheadshot

• Posting Member
You're chest looks great man. I wouldn't even think twice about it. But it's truly your decision to have surgery. If it bothers you daily and effects your self-esteem then it might be something to consider.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024