Author Topic: Hole in my chest  (Read 3255 times)

Offline rob18

I'm six weeks post-op and this is the result: a huge hole/indentation in my chest. My Doc says to keep massaging it, but I think he simply screwed up. Any ideas/suggestions?

Offline papillon

• Posting Member
I think this is why many people are afraid of having surgery ... including myself.

I wonder if it's possible to fix the dent with plastic surgery? I'm sure there are PS's here who will be able to answer that question...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I'm six weeks post-op and this is the result: a huge hole/indentation in my chest. My Doc says to keep massaging it, but I think he simply screwed up. Any ideas/suggestions?

Who was your PS dude?

John.

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
What surgery did you have? Just lipo or more?

Offline jk_2k8

• Posting Member
  • Blah!!!
Told you to what!?

M..Mm...Massage it!!!

Obviously your surgeon f#@% up, but no need to rub that in.

I'd find another (better) doctor to look at it. Then you could see what you need to do about the guy who did that to you!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 08:52:45 PM by jk_2k8 »
Gyne since: 13
When's surgery: My 18th B-Day

Offline Ffurg

• Posting Member
Ok I believe that is fixable without surgery.

I had a slightly similar result after my op but it wasn't so serious.

What you can do is really pump out your pecs through heavy chest training and pop that sucker out. It will take a while though, muscle dosen't grow that much overnight.

You just need to make sure the incision hasn't adhered to the pectoral wall. If it has then surgery is the only option. If it hasn't adhered, then it's totally possible to pop it back out with a decent set of pecs.

Best of luck, keep us posted,

And make sure you post the name of your PS for the benefit of others. There are a lot of people that won't be wanting to accidentally visiting the same surgeon.

Ffurg
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 03:37:53 AM by Ffurg »

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Id try and massage it and pull it away so that it doesnt adhere to the skin. My chest filled out substancially after my op. I went from flat to quite full chsted again, so their is certainly a chance that it will fill in. It looks like your surgeon was quite aggressive with the removal of your gyne. Worse case scenario i think further surgery can graft fat back into the area to plump it out again.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 08:05:29 AM by stonecold »

Offline jones357

• Silver Member

I have a similar, though less severe line on my chest.  I have message all the time, but I can't tell if it has gotten better.  It definately hasn't gone away.  Lopher had the same problem, check out his updates on "cortozone shots".  He said his released right away when he got a cortozone shot.  I am almost 4 weeks PO, so when I go in for another follow up visit, I will ask my PS to consider the shot.  I will keep you posted, please do the same.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024