Author Topic: this is me, please comment  (Read 5005 times)

Offline tuscan440

• Posting Member

this is how i am topless, kinda toned but ruined by freakin puffy nipples, this is it at its worst, and by that i mean it can appear less severe if my nipples are cold or excited! strange i kno but this does make some difference, but stil not enough

Offline KyleExtreme

• Posting Member

if anything that is a VERY mild case...i'd be happy looking like that post-op!  :D   can you provide stats?  i.e. age, height, etc...

Offline aloe

• Bronze Member
Your dog doesn't seem to care.  ;)  I can see why it bothers you, but I agree that it is very mild.  Basically, you look great.

Offline tuscan440

• Posting Member
ha ha na he never cares unless its food, cheers guys. well it irritates me that its so close to not being there yet is ...just and so apparent, to me more than anyone else i think. im 6ft 3inches 21 years old. work out reguarly.and weight is about 12st 10 pounds so about 178 pounds.

what do you rekon to surgery? could it be a simple case of lipo suction becasue it feels real fatty, not like hard at all.im hoping that i cud get away with minimal surgery and hope the skin could tighten and not need much altering.

i appreciate your comments,

Offline aloe

• Bronze Member
Well, you could decide to consider it a sexy variation from the boring old flat pecs.  As for surgery, someone else who knows will have to answer your questions.  

Offline flex1appeal

I agree, it looks like a mild case but nothing serious. Not sure I'd even do anything about it myself cause you look fine without a shirt on.

Offline boomheadshot

• Posting Member
Your problem looks similar to what I had. That's more than likely breast tissue/gland behind your nipple forcing it protrude your chest. I had surgery this past thursday and it has turned my life around so far. If it really bothers you then I'd say look into setting up a consultation with a plastic surgeon in your area. Keep in mind though that this surgery will cost some $$$ so be prepared for that.

Offline tuscan440

• Posting Member
lol i duno about a sexy version, anyway i kno this isnt much ground for comparison as we probably live in different countries but how much was your surgery boomheadshot??dont mean to be rude.
i kno how much im willing to spend but if its too much then i may consider looking for an alternative way of reducing it, if there is one. and by that i dont mean 'diet aid of questionable value' or whatever the gimmick is.

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Hmmm, thats about how I look post-op, 'cept I've got more overall fat.  You're encouraging me to trim down more!

Lipo might work out okay, plus be a little safer (I think).  I have no real expertise, just my own experience.

Lipo seems to remove the softer fat in and around the hardstuff.  So with lipo, there's the chance of still behind puffy b/c there's still hard material in there.

Good luck!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 04:31:21 PM by silly_guy »

Offline tuscan440

• Posting Member
well i wont take any chances, i would get rid of any excess tissue too. im trying to gte quotes at the minute so i can seriously consider an op around xmas time.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
Dude you look great. Get to the gym, pack some muscle on that chest and drive the girls or guys crazy. What ever you're into.
Over time they will settle down. In my twenties they became sensitive and a great toy to play with during sex. Tweaking on them
snapped my male thingy to attention. They are my second favorite organ. Enjoy, and have fun. It's normal.

Jake

Hi mate looking at your reply you are so full of sh1t you should be called "intestines".
what a complete and utter waste of my time reading your stupid lame replys.
Not everyone wants to spend ages in the gymn to end up looking like an ape and end up getting bigger moobs.
As soon as you stop training youll have bigger saggier and puffier moobs than ever.
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
^ agree, i'm worried jake could be blatino with a new name, or one of his buddies, cruising around looking for gyne pics to drool over :P 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024