Author Topic: gyno pics. What should I do.  (Read 4069 times)

Offline trance

• Posting Member
Ive already made up my mind of getting gyno surgery, but I was wondering it that is all that was needed.

I used to weigh 230, and went down to 175 in a matter of 3 months of vigourous exercising. Does gyno treate loose skin or should I have to get a mastopexy (sp?). Im gonna get the tummy tuck, but was wondering if gyno surgery helps with the skin, or does it only help the inside fat/tissues?

Ive been going to the gym the past 2 years, and my body fat percentage is 15%. Its because of all the loose skin that the body fat device doesnt detect.

I dont think gyno surgery helps loose skin, does it? I have large pectoral muscles if you look at the first picture, but the loose skin is killing me

http://photos.yahoo.com/chrisdrive19

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member

Offline trance

• Posting Member

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
In the pictures, your skin doesn't look that lose.  SUpposedly, Vaser Lipo will tighten the skin. My skin is more lose than yours, and it tightened, but so far not all the way. At 22, your skin should still retract well.  I think a little lipo would make it tighten. Did a PS tell you that you needa tummy tuck?  I am shocked if one did (only based on what I see in the pictures).  I would ask another PS what their oppinion is, but 22 year old skin should retract after Lipo.  The Vaser is supposed to slightly burn the inside or your skin which will make it tighten.  When I had my surgery, few 3 weeks, I could feel it pulling, the only problem was, I was still swollen, so I don't think it was able to tighten as much as I would have liked.  But, when I sat down you could put two fingers under my moobs. That is how much they sagged.  Now, if I sit down and flex, I can't even see my nipple.  So, I would guess you would be fine.  In my oppinion, it would be worth a shot to try lipo and risk two surgerise to avoid the nasty scars of skin reduction.  A tummy tuck scar is horibble and skin reduction on your chest is more noticable and even worse.  Personally, I think you look fine now. Large scars would be a huge step back for you.  Thats just my oppinion.

Offline oyelad

• Posting Member
Doesn't even look like you have gyno to me. There are a few shots where your chest protrudes because you are hunching over and accentuating the area, but anyone arching their back like that will have their breast protrude.

Offline trance

• Posting Member
Does anyone know if I have gland tissue or fat tissue?

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Looks good to me maybey a little extra fat but not much, dont worry to much unless it really bugs you then go to a PS..........

All the best
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024