Author Topic: Swimming Tip for Puffy Nipple People  (Read 7411 times)

Offline 16yrOld

• Posting Member
I went to this place near Houston.  It was like a resort hotel or something.  My family went to the pool and forced me to come.  First I was mad and wouldnt get in the water.  Then had a brilliant idea.  Since I'm a gyne person without m(o)(o)bs just huge puffy nipples, i decided to go in the lazy river on a tube.

First I laid on my stomach and my back got a tan.  Then I stood up sorta in the water and held the tube on my chest and floated.  Relaxing and first time being in a pool for awile.  So i suggest if you go to a beach or something bring a tube... helps a little.

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

DrBermant

I went to this place near Houston.  It was like a resort hotel or something.  My family went to the pool and forced me to come.  First I was mad and wouldnt get in the water.  Then had a brilliant idea.  Since I'm a gyne person without m(o)(o)bs just huge puffy nipples, i decided to go in the lazy river on a tube.

First I laid on my stomach and my back got a tan.  Then I stood up sorta in the water and held the tube on my chest and floated.  Relaxing and first time being in a pool for awile.  So i suggest if you go to a beach or something bring a tube... helps a little.

A wet suit can also help.  Using a thin neoprene like Microprene can flatten the chest in water like a compression garment can help on land.  The after surgery garments do not work well in water, the wet suits do.  Both can be hot to wear, that is why I prefer a very thin garment.

You can see actual examples of Compression Chest Contouring Without Surgery for different types of gynecomastia here:

Compression Contouring After Massive Weight Loss

Body Shaping for Puffy Nipples

Body Shaping Compression Contouring for Overweight Male - This one shows the Black Vest in use.

Body Shaper Compression Garment for Severly Obese Male

Check out the multiple views for each patient.  Comments would be appreciated on the navigation of the new section.  Will be posting movies of how the vests stabilize jiggling and comments showing emotions of first trying on the compression garments.  Clink on the links to see other views of the garment and features of this design I prefer.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline Daniel3511

• Posting Member
Also, if you just want to laze around in a pool or whatever you can always give your nipples a good old twist (nipple cripple) not too hard obviously. They shrivel up to a small size then you can hop in the pool and once in the pool no one can notice anyway. Usually the pool will keep them reasonably small, if they are bigger again give them a good old squeeze and out you hop, get dried and put a tshirt on :).

Hop that helps if you hadn't already figured it out (took me about two years to realise ahaha).

Offline O.B.

• Posting Member
NIP IT IN THE BUD

If it's any consulation, it's no big deal - really. Why all the fuss?. I live in an apt. complex with a shared pool....Many of men, young and old alike have large/puffy nipples and breasts -- any woman would envy. I never noticed people stareing at them. If you are not comfortable in your own skin (that) is what people notice and not so much your body parts. Take the plunge - just be yourself warts and all. Who needs grief, right?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 05:55:38 AM by O.B. »

Offline strikerzebra

• Posting Member
yeh same if you changing say infront of some friends.. when your shirts on just squeeze your nipples or give them a twist and then change normally and they will be normal size

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024