Author Topic: Surgery !-- in Orlando  (Read 5537 times)

Offline fropper

• Posting Member
hello guys.. I am 24 years old and had enough .. i want to get my breasts done through surgery... I am in orlando and wanted to know if there is a recommended surgeon in this area ? also about how much can lipo cost me ? How can I know if my insurance covers the lipo/gynecomastia .. I have a blue cross insurance.. any thoughts..
Please help !
Thanks for all your guidance..

Offline YOURESORAD

• Posting Member
same area!

please let us know!

Offline fropper

• Posting Member
guys, I actually did some research in our area and I have even spoken to Dr. Joseph on phone. Looks like he is really busy and I have scheduled an appoitment on 22 aug. Consultation is free ! rest of the cost would be determined on examination. Does anyone has any reviews on this surgeon.

Best

Offline YOURESORAD

• Posting Member
guys, I actually did some research in our area and I have even spoken to Dr. Joseph on phone. Looks like he is really busy and I have scheduled an appoitment on 22 aug. Consultation is free ! rest of the cost would be determined on examination. Does anyone has any reviews on this surgeon.

Best

is there a phone number I can call? Where did you find this doctor?

Offline fropper

• Posting Member

Offline YOURESORAD

• Posting Member
did you go to the consulation? how was it? was he nice? deails please!

Offline fropper

• Posting Member
his staff was really nice.. i also went for pre-op today .. basically nurse took some pictures etc. I was very nervous and rather little emabarrased intially but everything went quite nicely... his staff is very professional.. !!
I have surgery scheduled next week but I am kind of nervous now ..

Offline YOURESORAD

• Posting Member
WOWW!!

GOOD LUCK IM EXCITED FOR YOU! Please update and let us know everything that happens! Can you post some before and after pic for those of us in orlando?

Offline fropper

• Posting Member
hello guys I am just out of surgery from Dr. Joseph. I am still wearing the painful vest (bullet proof jacket !!) .. I take it out only during shower and looks like the doc did the pretty good job. I have post-op with him next week.

Offline YOURESORAD

• Posting Member
how much was it???? pics????

Offline fropper

• Posting Member
cost about $3600 I am still wearing vest..  :'( .. will post pics as soon I get a chance... results look pretty good ! ;D

Offline fropper

• Posting Member
I can understand your problem !! I had the similar situation....my friends at undergrad school made lot of fun abt my boobies .. You can drive but I think gainsville is too much of a distance for  driving after surgery. I had to wait 3 days before I could try driving and I wasn't comfortable. My experience says if you have no complications (touchwood!!), then atleast 48 hrs is a complete rest. Just try to talk to one of your friends - i know its not easy but i did tht too..!!
My friend dropped me at the hospital and then afterwards nurse made a call to my friend to get me out !!! But trust me you need someone to be with you after the surgery. I was mostly alone- this made be really nervous !!

Offline duff

Fropper, so what happened with the insurance? Did they cover any of the costs?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 05:33:09 PM by duff »

Offline studentkidboy

Any news? How you feelin? pics? Hope everything is well

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024