Author Topic: Dr. Miguel A. Delgado in San Francisco  (Read 4179 times)

Offline SFguy

• Posting Member
I went crazy and made two appointments today. One with Dr. Delgado and one with Dr. McGrath at UCSF. Any advice on either or additional surgeons would be greatly appreciated.

Offline randomuser1

• Posting Member
ive had a consultation with Dr Delgado he seems pretty good i never had the surgery cause it was too expensive so i had it done in China for about $1,000. I went to see Delgado because i saw that he posted a FAQ on this website. JUst becareful when u go see him cause the parking there is a pain in the ass, i got a $50 ticket.  

Offline randomuser1

• Posting Member
novato is across the golden gate bridge about 40-60minutes away.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
First of all you should have someone with you for the first 24 hours. So it is best to have someone pick you up post surgery. Taking a taxi sounds pretty lonely to me and you are venerable enough after the surgery.

I used Delgado, because he is so experienced.  He is not cheap. I wanted someone working on me that does a lot of surgeries. This was my second and god willing last, I don't want to do it again.

I am 5 weeks out and the difference is pretty stunning. Between the film crews and photographers from all the press that I had, they are all pretty amazed and have commented a lot.

Trust me you don't want to wear a compression vest more than once, but the time your six weeks are you, you want nothing tight on your body for a long long time.

I don't know the other doctor, and I live in the East Bay, right across from SF, and it takes me about 40 mins to get there. Well worth the drive.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline g-note

ive had a consultation with Dr Delgado he seems pretty good i never had the surgery cause it was too expensive so i had it done in China for about $1,000. I went to see Delgado because i saw that he posted a FAQ on this website. JUst becareful when u go see him cause the parking there is a pain in the ass, i got a $50 ticket.  

please can you give me details on where you had your surgery in china thank you

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
40-60 minute drive? You should consider yourself lucky to have such a qualified surgeon so close.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024