Author Topic: would like opinions on my pics  (Read 2544 times)

Offline SFguy

• Posting Member
OK, here we go. I am posting some pics and would like opinions. Do you think I can and/or should do something about this? Is it gyne or other?

Thanks all.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jockstudguy/my_photos
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 06:31:40 PM by SFguy »

Offline Tim_Hortons_Coffee

• Bronze Member
  • Chilli Deal
The nips definitely have a bit of a puffyness to them in those pics, but it's not incredibly easy to tell. Are they glandular (hard, firm tissue around the nipples)? Or is that generally softer tissue?

If that is mainly fat you may be able to work a good part of it down with a cardio exercise routine. However from those two pics that does look like a case of gyne to me, and if it is a real case surgery is your only real bet.

If you are uncomfortable with the look and want some options start thinking of a removal surgery. Good luck.
May ye' spend half an hour in Heaven before the devil knows you're dead.

Offline GynecoMan

• Bronze Member
  • You Are What You Believe
no matter what it is...or what you are going to do about it...
i think the first step should be exercising; that will take care of the fat there and will let you know where you stand (in terms of having Gyne or not.)
i wish you the very best.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 01:33:36 AM by GynecoMan »

Offline SFguy

• Posting Member
It's mostly fat, meaning I can't really feel any hardness underneath my nipples.

I am definitely heavier than I have been in earlier years, and that has exacerbated the problem, but it was definitely there when I was at 12% body fat. Now I wonder if I should get that lean again before I do anything about it -- thinking at the same time, am I always going to be that lean? I think the pics make me look heavier than I am (dang camera phone) -- I think I am in relatively decent shape.

Thanks for your feedback.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024