Author Topic: Andractim Diary  (Read 22053 times)

Offline ninja_mission

• Posting Member
Ok, so here's a new diary
I just got a months worth of Andractim from allsaintsclinic.org

They dont provide order tracking, but surprisingly, I got it in less than 10 days of ordering ;D ...i'm in the US.

My background...had gyno since I was 14, and i'm 28 now. Just had a resergence which Tamoxifen stopped. Mine aint too bad, but being a lean guy, it's annoying to have b&*% t*@s when everything else looks good >:(.

Plan: use a combination of tamoxifen and Andractim for a few months. If that can get rid of the lumps, then use Yohimburn and maybe phosphatidilcoline to get rid of the fat tissue (along with a diet, ofcourse). But let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.

This diary is to merely record the efficacy of tamoxifen and andractim on long-term gyno. Good chance it MIGHT NOT WORK because it's long term. But you guys will get to know any side effects/ positive effects, etc. Ok?

so I'm going to apply my first dose tonite b4 hitting the sack.

Will keep y'all updated. ;D  
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 10:47:21 AM by ninja_mission »

Offline ninja_mission

• Posting Member
Ok, just applied first dose, stuff is ordourless and evaporates on application. As can be expected, dont feel too different 10 minutes later. Will keep posting every day so everyone can get an idea of what to expect.

Also, anyone know if putting 5% minoxidil on my scalp to protect from potential hair loss will affect this treatment?

Offline ninja_mission

• Posting Member
Day 2...nothing much to report. Examining the discs under the nips is easier when you place the arm of the side being examined over your head. This pulls the fat away and allows you to examine the lumps more carefully.

Right now, the discs feel like donut shaped harder tissue behind the nips

Offline ninja_mission

• Posting Member
Day 3...
Not exactly sure how to measure the andractim on the spatula, but i'm being more generous than not.

Well, so I found out today that the andractim leaves a little residue on the chest...like a salt...

How do I feel...well, not very different. I might start working out and make the best of having extra DHT in my system.

Also, noticed a very slight ache on each disc. more on the left one....could be my imagination, but we'll see in a few days

)I'm more interested in disrupting/elminating the lumps. Fat can come later. I'm a one sure step at a time kind of guy)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 07:40:43 AM by ninja_mission »

Offline ninja_mission

• Posting Member
Day 4...
Left disc feels a very slight ache....could still be my imagination.

Also, i feel like the disc is giving way more easily on palpitation. Could all be my imagination. No perceptible change in size

Let's give it a few more days and see.

Incidentally, I apply the andractim around 6 in the evening after a shower, so if there's any side effects such as fatigue during peak levels, i'll be asleep anyway. Also, the body tends to do most of its healing when you're asleep.

Offline GynecoMan

• Bronze Member
  • You Are What You Believe
take pics to record the progress... that would be awesome..
good luck

Offline ninja_mission

• Posting Member
So here are the before pictures...I took them in the most unflattering way possible and photoshopped them so shadows/contours are more visible. That way any progress can be easily seen.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 05:22:11 PM by ninja_mission »

Offline ninja_mission

• Posting Member
Day 5...
Just posted the b4 photos...essentially taken today. A user reported getting one or 2 welts under the armpit during andractim use. It could be coincidence, but I got em a few days ago. I'll see a doctor if they dont subside in a few days.

Nothing to report visually or with palpitation. However, there is v. slight sensitivity on both discs. Like a deep, generalized ache. But so slight it could be my imagination. I'll give it a few more days and see.

Also, i'm getting used to the nooks and crannies/ feel of the discs by daily examination. This way, i'll be able to note any change.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 01:01:54 PM by ninja_mission »

Offline ninja_mission

• Posting Member
Day 6...
I wanna say they're starting to get slightly smaller, but it could be wishful thinking. Sometimes the mind sees what it wants to see.

But, it could be they're actually shrinking. So i'll give it more days. This is only day 6 and results are supposed to get noticeable from day 10 always. So it at least looks hopeful

Offline ninja_mission

• Posting Member
Day 7...
Well, it seems as though they're less perky, more droopy. Also when i place my hand over my head to palpitate, the hard tissue doesnt rise as much, so i have to stretch more. I do hope it's working, but it's still way too early to tell.

Also, i think the welts on my armpits are my lymph nodes. I know the lymphatic system is in charge of draining away cellular breakdown components that are too large to be reabsorbed into the cells. So if its clogged up right over the discs....could mean something is happening.

But they also have me concerned. Anyone got advice? I'm going to see if there are stretches/massages that improve lymphatic flow. I'll see a doc if there's no improvement in a week.

I'd appreciate any theories/advise or info anyone has that correlates tamoxifen/andractim to this.

Offline ninja_mission

• Posting Member
Day 8...
Yes...definitely more droopy. When I flex my pecks, they dont perk up as much. It feels as though the hard tissue is dissipating radially from the outside. The left disc is also squelching a bit on palpitation...like there's 'loose stuff' in there that's moving.

Also look slightlyyyyyyyyy smaller. Doubt it would show on any pics. But this is only day 8 and i'm not even thru the first tube, so i'm really encouraged. Let's see how it goes.

BTW, is anyone reading this? Doesnt matter that much to me.  This diary's actually pretty helpful in keeping track
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 10:58:58 AM by ninja_mission »

Offline ninja_mission

• Posting Member
Day 9....
Nothing major to report except it seems shrinkage is slowly taking place with the mass dissapearing from the outside in. A couple more days of observation should reveal the rate more precisely...or show if it's just my imagination. Wish there was an objective way of measurement.

I'm also stepping down on tamoxifen and switching from 40mg a day to 20mg/ day. The tamoxifen should be used up in 20 days. Dont feel like buying some more, esp since the major results started after Andractim. So it's Andractim in the evening and tamoxifen in the morning.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 03:07:52 PM by ninja_mission »

Offline ninja_mission

• Posting Member
Day 10...
Slow shrinkiage still seems to be present....still observing
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 02:54:08 PM by ninja_mission »

Offline ninja_mission

• Posting Member
Day 11...

looks like they're getting less pointy and more rounded, but at a pretty slow rate...still doubt it would show in a picture....but it's only day 10. But it's looking promising. Also, the swellings under the armpits are going down. I suppose theoretically (not from a doctor!) the lymph glands are better accomodating the breakdown taking place.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 02:54:25 PM by ninja_mission »

Offline ninja_mission

• Posting Member
Day 13...
Still feels like they're shrinking...looks like the shape is changing abit...nips are a bit flatter.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 02:40:47 PM by ninja_mission »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024