Author Topic: Dr. Bermant VS. Dr. Delgado  (Read 2413 times)

Offline randomuser1

• Posting Member
Hey guys, i was wondering if you guys could enlighten me about which surgeon to choose for revision surgery.

I had my surgery 2.5 months ago and things are getting better but im not completely satisfied. I'm planning to wait 6months- 1yr to consider revision surgery.

im debating whether i should have the surgery with Dr. Delgado in SF or dr. Bermant in richmond. I am very close to SF so it would be easy for me to go to delgado, but for Dr. Bermant, i would have to fly, but he seems like he is the expert at revision surgery.... any feedback/suggestion would help. thanks!

Offline neato

• Posting Member
Having just got my bloodwork figured out today and my appointment recheduled with Delgado for next Thursday the 26th, and obviously never having surgery or a consult from Dr. Bermant feel free to take from this what you will.

When I met with Dr. Delgado I was very impressed with the results in his books (three full binders of b/a pics).  He is very, very expensive (more than twice the other two quotes I got) but the way he answered my questions and carried himself, and experience he had in cases like mine (7-8 on a 1 to 10 scale) made the decision easy.

If you decide in a year that you're unhappy and don't think your current surgeon can fix it I would at least spend the $50 and talk to the guy and see what he says about you.

Offline flydude

• Posting Member
Hey Neato,

I had a phone consult with Dr. Delgado and i did get a good vibe from him over the phone.  I am currently saving the dough to have it done by him. So are you going to have before and after pics?  

Good Luck!!

Offline neato

• Posting Member
Yeah, I'll post b/a starting at one week post (around Nov. 2).

Also, to contribute to the thread again, if I remember correctly; Merle, the site owner, had his revision done with Delgado and remember him saying it was for the same reason, that he had so much experience.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 05:06:51 PM by neato »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024