Author Topic: Newbie here  (Read 2994 times)

Offline cygnus

Hello everyone. It's good to find you guys,I was looking at bodybuilding routines and happened upon this site..what an eye opener.

I am 43 and I have had gyno since I was about 13 years old. It has always been noticeable and I asked my mom about it and she said that some people are born with an extra drop of milk in their nips.

Cute eh? Not to me it wasn't.

Well I went through high school without every taking my shirt off even though I lifted weights.  I would plead with my high school coach during shirts and skins games not to put my on the skins teams.

Well I coninued to fall in love with bodybuilding and built my self up . As hard as I would get,I'd still have fatty looking pecs. So all that work and I never took my shirt off in public..never... and I live in sunny Az.

I'd go to the river tubing and wear a tank top.

One day I had had enough. I went to the endocronologist and had a battery of tests done. He called back and said ,"I wish my test looked this good!"

if you have any problems cosmetically see your family doctor.

I was very discouraged so I let it go.

years later I wanted to compete in a bodybuilding show so I thought I have to have this "cut out"

so after a lenghty process, I found a great plastic surgeon(so I was told) and planned my surgery.

Surgery went as planned and the day I was allowed to take off my bandages, I was shocked and horrified. I still had gyno! He had liposuctioned me to give my pecs a less cone like shape. I still had the tumor under both of my nipples. I was pissed.

I called and he said not to worry it is the swelling from the surgery,he took 2 jars of tissue,blah,blah..

that was 20 years ago and I still have gyno.

A couple of years ago,I was taking a shower and thought I felt a bump on one of my testicles. I blew it off.

Every now and then I'd feel that bump and sometimes I wouldn't.

well my wife and I found this cool doc who did bloodwork  at your first appt..and then you did a follow up.

On the follow up he says "let me check you for a hernia". He did so and then he started checking my testicles. He says"I think I feel a mass here" I said 'I thought you might" My wife was there and her jaw just dropped.

Long story short,after seeing a urologist and having a EKG it was indeed a tumor and it had to come out. It turned out not to be cancerous..thank god.

But since the surgery I have been a mess. I have alwasy battled fatigue and now it is totally debillatating. Presurgery my testosterone was 140 and my estrogen was through the roof. My docs kept telling me the other testicle will compensate for the lack of the other,,wrong!

I have been on the patch,the gel and I am now taking 200 mgs of Cypionate every 10 days..it doesn't help  much. My vitality and vigor are next to nothing and my wife and I have not been intimate in over 2 years. I t is terrible for her, I just feel like such a loser.

Oh one thing,the docs said I should forget about kids and look into adopting and how about some Prozac?

Well the last time my wife and I were together,we conceived our little 18 month old boy..docs don"t know everything!!! Hey my one testicle did it!

I also have been recently diagnosed with Insulin resistance as well. It is ironic, I'm in the health industry and things are just crappy.

I saw on this site Knifleter(?) syndrome and damn if that is not me..I'm shocked.

Sorry for ranting. I will go over this site tomorrow and check out what you all have experienced and some of the protocols some of you are using..

take care and glad to be here.

Offline wertzl

• Posting Member
cygnus, don't be dispaired. if you have a woman that loves you as much as I do, then you can deal with it. I know from reading you bio that you have had a lot on your plate, however, we all deal with this in our own terms and if you have a supportive woman at your side you can! make it work it just takes time. I am one year older than you and have just started dealing with this with my wife, I wa tough at first (she was in denial as was I) howeve, we have come to a common understanding regarding this issue. I hope you can work with yours to get to the next level.

Best Regards

Lionel

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
good story.  think it's spelled klinefelters, others here are more expert on it.  and i'm amazed at how little people knew about gyne just 20 years ago.  it's only bettered by the prospect of preventing this messing others' lives up in future.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline cygnus

Hey thanks guys,

I know what you mean,some guys walk around with their"boobs" hanging around by their navels and they have no problem with it. I guess you shouldn't care about things like that,but the man in you says differently.

I got my bodyfat% to 10%. You could still see the nodes behind the nipples.

I 've tried a Arimadex and Nolvadex,hign lignan flax seed oil,topical tesotserone cream on the nipple..

I have not pursued a second surgery,I just think it might be a little "petty" right now,with evrything else going on. but I have noticed over the last few months that they do hurt now.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024