Author Topic: Puffy Nipple dilema  (Read 8564 times)

Offline gynecomastia_kid

• Posting Member

Hey,
 Im getting surgery pretty soon.  The doctor said since I have puffy nips that there might be a kind of deflated, wrinkle left over.  I guess the nipple skin isnt as stretchy.  Anyone else have this problem?  Any ideas or solutions?  Is a second cosmetic procedure the only answer?

DrBermant

Hey,
 Im getting surgery pretty soon.  The doctor said since I have puffy nips that there might be a kind of deflated, wrinkle left over.  I guess the nipple skin isnt as stretchy.  Anyone else have this problem?  Any ideas or solutions?  Is a second cosmetic procedure the only answer?

There are many different problems patients call "Puffy Nipples", each has different sculpture options that apply.

How well redundant skin contracts does depend on many factors.   Skill of the surgeon, technique, the nature of the problem, how you heal and others can contribute to this issue.  I prefer my Dynamic Technique that permits me to adapt to what I find during surgery to manage the problem I find during surgery.  Sometimes this innvolves removing a cast of gland just under the areola skin, it may innvolve trimming a small amount of skin of the incision site, it may involve other techniques.  

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline rcbrown23

Find another doctor!!! Seriously. Post this same thread in "Gynecomastia Talk" and you'll get plenty of resonse.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Hey, bud. That sounds legit. I had surgery about a year ago and my nipples were very puffy. They are still puffy now after surgery, although not as bad as before, and they do have a little bit of a "saggy/wrinkled" appearance. I hope it resolves itself over time. I'm sure it will get somewhat better, especially as I work on cutting.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
yeah mine too
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
In 30 years I'd like to see someone who hasn't had the surgery,just to see how bad the gyne has gotten...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline There_Is_Hope

• Bronze Member
I have puffy nipples and my op is in 5 days. Now I'm really scared and thinking of maybe not going through with it. darn.

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024