Author Topic: new here, my story  (Read 3713 times)

Offline zidane7

• Posting Member
Hi all,

as most of the stories a read, i also have gyne since i got 12. I'm turning 21 in january.
It has ruined a big part of my life. I had no idee what it was..why i had it..if it would go over. when i turned 15 i gave up all my hope it would go away, and i adapted my lifestyle to my body.
last time i jumped in a swimming pool was when i was 12 years old when we went swimming with school..
during summer (as most of you will know), wearing just a tshirt is like unthinkable..i NEVER wear only 1 tshirt..(a tshirt with an nba jersey on top really hides it very well).
to go out or play sports is even a bigger issue. I'm not fat at all..so you can see it very well.

I never saw someone with the same problem, never. I never talked to someone about it, always hided it from others (except my gf).
but 2 weeks ago i realized i was becoming so depressed about it, i really didn't want to go another summer period the way i did all those years, so i went to a doctor.
He made an appointment for me at the hospital to speak with a surgeon.
He acted like it was realy normal so that made me feel comfortable.
He said i have gynecomastia, which could be removed by taking away some texture (?), so i asked to do it as soon as possible, which is wednesday (6 dec).
I'm really excited, but still i'm very concerned it won't be the result i hope it'll be.

thanks for reading, i'll let you know how it went

Offline jackmac

• Posting Member
your story is exactly same as mine. i have same problem with summer and swimming i have friends who are so much in to playing out side during summer or go to beach and just live every second of your life. but since i had this BOOB hanging shit..

i can't do anything or go anywhere

summer is hot here and if u wear 2layers than it will cook you up.

so i rather stay at home and get fat. so i have gained 30lbs. pick up on new activity as HOME STUDIO . making beats and music. so i don't have to go out side.

its been 6yrs+ i haven't wore a T-Shirt in Public or outside or my house.

i don't even have more than 3 T-Shirt since i have to wear baggy clothes and got like lots of shirts all Full sleeve.

so i hope your surgery goes fine and you recover 100%..

i have my PS appointment on DEC 19Th. and looking at doc i think i will go with surgery.

by next summer i want to be free from this burden on my chest.  :'(

keeping hopes high and positive thinking i hope we all cross the threshold

:)

Offline zidane7

• Posting Member
operation is over, for the moment it's a little bit swollen, but the difference is HUGE
feeling really good now.

Offline jackmac

• Posting Member
please post ur picz. if possible.

:)

Offline zidane7

• Posting Member
doctor put some sterile tape over it so you can't see it

Offline zidane7

• Posting Member
Doctor got the results from what they removed out of my chest.

Most of all, it was sort of fat tissue (if that would be the only thing, it would mean i don't have gyne).
But he also found some breast tissue, which made sure i had gyne.

About the fat thing, it doesn't mean i'm fat, cause i'm not. It's just that my body had the wrong 'proportions' in my breast area, and i guess a lot of the gyne-patients have that.

It's exactly one week after i had surgery, and it's going great. I can move however i want and do whatever i want. wound is healing nice.
breast are still a little bit swollen, but it doesn't bother me that hard, because it's not as worse as it was before the operation (so there's some provement :d)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024