Author Topic: Before and after (3 days after operation)  (Read 4999 times)

Offline soon.gone

• Posting Member
Hello everyone, not the good on english. ohh well. This is me, im 20 years old and relly tired of this. I just found out about Gyne.. yesterday.... i have tryed it all, trained alot.. went on diet after diet... Well it´s nice to finally find out what it is. So i have contacted the doctor, i will pay it myself and fix this as fast as i can... ( i have been alot bigger then me on the pictures. my weight during the puberty were 94kg . and now its down at 72kg)

Well what do you guys think?
contacted the doctor i will see him on friday!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 09:37:40 AM by soon.gone »

Offline Jamessidis

• Posting Member
Hi there,

first, congratulation for your lost of weight.
I was like you, I was 230 pounds when I was 16, I'm actually at 165 pounds  (17). My gyne was a more severe case than you but if you really feel like your chest is making you shy or cause you problem when your in public (either with yourself) go consult a PS.
After life'll smile at you :)

NB. We can see that you have a little gyne but that is really not a bad case. If I were you, I would probably say that my chest is okay.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i think u have a mild case, but if u feel bad about it i think u should get the surgery. what country do u live in
i finally feel like im a man

Offline soon.gone

• Posting Member
living in Sweden. Well yeah the problem is that i have a hard time going with t-shirt, beeing without anything on me, i mean not nice when the boobies jumps around. At the summer i often try to hide it, like laying on the back so its harder to see, don´t reetch for things on the ground etc.

It have become alot better now when i´m lossing more and more weight, but if i walk around and think about my weight and what i eat all the time i will go anorecix.

What do you think this gyro would be on a scale 1-10

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
Tjena jag är också från sverige. på en 10 gradig skala skulle jag säga att du är 3 eller 4. vilken klinik och doktor skall du gå till, jag opererade mig på viktoriakliniken i stockholm och jag blev väldigt nöjd med resultatet. du kan se mig på deras hemsida. www.viktoriakliniken.com klicka på före och efter bilder, sedan på bröst och manligt bröst, det är jag med tattueringarna högst upp på sidan.

Du får gärna maila mig om du vill ha svar på några frågor du undrar över. det är kul att några svenskar har hittat till denna fantastiskta sida.

MVH Henke

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
A VERY mild case indeed. I'd give it a 1 out of 10. Personal opinion... ;)

Offline soon.gone

• Posting Member
Well now its gone, the operation went well. So when im fully recovered i will send some pics.
I did it at www.artclinic.se in Gotheburg, Sweden
the price were at 24.000sek around 2400€

The doctor took out 3,5dl fat.

So now im sitting here, im really happy!  ;D

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if you get a flare-up of scar tissue, don't panic.  don't stress it much for a couple of weeks and follow the instructions if he gives you any. 

congrats on crossing over  :)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline soon.gone

• Posting Member
Hello everyone. The operation took place monday 29/1-07. (3 days ago!)
Were there at 07:30am, and went home 12:15 pm so around 4-5hours.

It were lipo, took out 3,5dl fat. price 2400€ (compression west included, also visits after etc.)

Afterword i got Naproxen and Panodil forte (1g) that i could eat if i felt pain. But right now it feels like i have trained hard at the gym. So nothing to worry about. Now i will walk around with this west for about 5-6 more weeks. Worth it!

I hope this pictures help some people to decide to do it! See you at the beach  ;D

(More pictures when the swollowing is gone)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 02:09:53 PM by soon.gone »

Offline soon.gone

• Posting Member

Offline efrain

• Posting Member
Dude... did they go in from your rib cage?  I thought it was standard to go through the nipple or under arm.

Anyhow... you look great.  Just stay away from pro hormones and test boosters so the titties dont come back.

Offline soon.gone

• Posting Member
Thanks all, just waiting for the swollowing to go away. Yepp they did go in at the rib cage. I have no idea why he did that. But im happy that he did, look alot better afterwards :) ½cm long mark at the rib cage, i wont be able to see it afterwards.

compression vest is on 6weeks afterwards (just took it off for the picture). When you take a shower you have to take it off to.

Only lipo

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024