Author Topic: Please, I need opinions on my Gyne !!! It seems severe to me !  (Read 2926 times)

Offline pnegrete

• Posting Member
Whe I was 16 I noticed my nipples were sensible and I began to develop gyne. I has never disappeared even when I was on diet. Now I'm 39, got some weight and definetly decided to have a surgery. I'm not American and live in Brazil. My doctor have requested several exams and everything is completely normal - blood, sugar, blood pressure, hormones, mamography, ultrasonography, everything.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 08:54:26 PM by pnegrete »

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
it looks like gyne to me but u should wait until the tests are done to know for sure, it could be something els.
i finally feel like im a man

Offline pnegrete

• Posting Member
Hi. yes, I've done all possible tests: ultrasonography, mamography, all blood tests. Nothing was found. Everything seems perfect, I mean, there was no cancer, tumor or any other thing, only gyne and lots of fat. I still have a doubt if this will really disappear with the surgery and will never come back

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Those tests you mentioned don't reveal the amount of gland in most cases of gyne.  At age 39 and with normal hormones you would be well-advised to go straight to a plastic surgeon.  Yes you have gyne and it can be removed.   ;)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024