Author Topic: 19 days post-op pics .. am i recovering??  (Read 2921 times)

Offline wiz

• Posting Member
Hi

I am a new member here.. and this is my 1st post.

I had my surgery done 19 days ago. Please check this link for my pre-op and 19 days post-op pics.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AatGjNu0btGLio&notag=1

Surgery went well, i was little bruised and am still swollen at the moment. The bruises have dissappered now. My chest was flatter soon after the op, but it started to swell couple of days later. The swelling started to reduce slowly.. I have started my sessions with the physio less than a week ago and i also do some massagin myself.

Looking at my post-op pics, there is certainly some change in the contour and shape of the chest compared to my pre-op, but i was expecting better results. can any of you tell me if this would get better in few weeks?? My PS says that there is stil lot of swelling left and it would take atleast 6 weeks to see the result and i need to wear the compression vest til then.

Please let me know if this a general trend of recovery....

Thanks,
Wiz

Offline desi

• Gold Member
did u get lipo only? who was ur surgeon?
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline wiz

• Posting Member
both lipo and excision. As per the doc, he says he has excised lot of tissue, expecially from the left breast. This is doc from Sydney.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
u are only 19 days post op, and u are swollen so the chest will go down some, i agree with u, when i read that u had lipo and exision i expected a flater chest to, but your only 3 weeks post op so wait a couple of mounths and send more pics, its to early to tell now.

Good Luck

Henrik
i finally feel like im a man

Offline wiz

• Posting Member
thanks for your replies. i do remember seeing myself post-op and getting a lil excited, but i still had some dressings and the drains on.  I hope my chest atleast shrinks back how it looked immediately post-op.

I do feel the scar tissues, more so under my right breast and there is a lil bit of numbness and very mild pain when i massage those areas... hence i can atleast assume they will be gone or reduced in few weeks.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024