Author Topic: Experience with Dr. Jeffords in Atlanta?  (Read 16048 times)

Offline wana_cure_this

Does anyone has an experience with Dr. Jeffords in Atlanta or for that matter any other doctors in/around Atlanta?

Offline aromatization

• Posting Member
I'd like to know also

please set general pricing; insurance coverage and all other relevant information

Im debating on Jay penslar v. Jeffords

Offline wana_cure_this

I'd like to know also

please set general pricing; insurance coverage and all other relevant information

Im debating on Jay penslar v. Jeffords

Did you get to see anyone of them? Wondering what you think of either or both?

Offline aromatization

• Posting Member
*still in early stages

I live in atl but have a gf in chicago;  I want feedback b4 I do the consultation

Offline gynogone

• Bronze Member
I have surgery the 26th.  I will tell you how it goes.

Offline aromatization

• Posting Member
can u post estimate, procedure and insurance info

Thanks

Offline gynogone

• Bronze Member
Thought I posted this...mabye it didn't go through.

Exci/Ultrasonic lip, $4400 or so.  NO insurance.  Didn't even try. 

Offline aromatization

• Posting Member
Hook up some pix;

Good luck

maybe post ur thoughts on the surgery and recovery time etc....   Im going to go w/ jeffords hopefully on a friday and work on  monday

Offline aromatization

• Posting Member
hope it went well; how u feeling?

Offline gynogone

• Bronze Member
I think it went OK.  I'm hurting alot.  chest feels like someone scraped jagged rocks over it.  I can't really do anything with my arms away from my body.  Rolling off of the couch is tough.

I didn't think I had it that bad, but he took stuff off from all over.  I can feel it toward the top of my pec...all over.  I didn't talk to him after the surgery, just the nurses.  They said it went well.  Toook off something like 1500 cc which is astounding.  I had a handful of moob type fat and a gland about the sizee of a golfball.

Weird thing is my abs are really, really sore.  My neck is sore, my throat is sore.  I'm kind of hurting.  Don't think I'll go to work on mondya unless it gets alot better.  It's better since yesteraday. 

I'm not sure why my abs would be sore.  He did give me a muscle relaxer to take home prescription, so maybe it's not unheard of.  Maybe my abs are straining while he's jamming that thing up there. 

Don't want to sound negative.  For all I know it looks like a million bucks.  I haven't had the vest off yet though.  I don't know if I could put it back on, so I just left it on for now. 

Offline beevis

Thanks Gynogone!

Wow, cool finally some info about doctors in Atlanta. I have been debating about getting the surgery for about a year and was going to go with DR. Bermant but felt unconfortable travelling away from home for surgery. I was actually in Brasil for several months but didn't even think to check out docs there (i was having too much fun).  What doctor did your surgery and how much was it when all said and done? i am a newbie here ihave read bad things about UL but that could be BS what was your take on it? How big are your scars? did he do "short-scar" around your nipple?

cheers,

bevis

Offline gynogone

• Bronze Member
Really?  What bad have you read about UL?  I hadn't read anything bad.

I went with Jeffords.  I had the vest off Monday, 3 days after surgery.  At first I was crushed.  My chest was "flat" although "swollen" up top and it looked like someone ran it over with a bull dozer or something.  Smushed.  I called him and told him I was going to rip out the damn drains as they were bothering me and weren't collecting much fluid anyway.  He wasn't too happy about that...but described how to do it...anyway he said it went very well, it will look great, just give it time. 

Tuesday it looked alot better than Monday.  So maybe that is encouraging.

He said he never has problems with regrowth, I think that's because he gets just about everything that can grow back out.

I think he's done something like 400-500 of these.  So he's kind of an expert by now.

What have you read negative about UL?  I will google some for it.

Offline aromatization

• Posting Member
Thx for the update

I want to do a surgery on a friday and go to work on monday; how did u feel Monday?  Did he leave any fat for shaping?   I want it all gone

Offline gynogone

• Bronze Member
It depends if you have a sit down job.  I felt OK monday.  Not great.  The drains make the vest more cumbersome, and it feels weird having tubes in your upper chest.

Most of the fat is gone, he toook an  amazing amount out.   The skin shrunk up pretty well ...pretty tight, even though it's still swollen so maybe it's too early.

The nipples are kind of shrunken smudges though...they're not filled out.  Maybe they will fill out hopefully. 

I go for a follow up today.

You would probably need someone to take you from/to or stay in a hotel though.  Even the next day you're really hurting, or I was.

Offline aromatization

• Posting Member
keep the updates coming

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024