Author Topic: Schizophrenia And Gynocomastia  (Read 5174 times)

Offline Breastzilla

• Posting Member
I got both.

God is the only thing that saved me :-)

« Last Edit: March 23, 2005, 04:02:35 AM by Breastzilla »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Good attitude!   :)  Do you take dopamine blockers? My mother remarried and her husbands brother has it.  He's able to function quite well, as long as he stays on his meds?

Breastzilla. I like that name.

Offline Breastzilla

• Posting Member
I take abilify, trazadone, and buspar...i 86'd the zoloft.  Im glad your step uncle is doing good :-)!  

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
i also have both. :o i take zyprexa
« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 06:36:08 PM by carguy44 »

Offline Breastzilla

• Posting Member
Holy cow you mean im not the only one with both?  Wow, I dont feel so alone anymore!

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
ya i just found out i had this a few months ago. I had to spend some time in a mental institute. I had a really bad episode and that got me into the hospital. Its like the most scariest thing u can go through and i wouldnt wish it upon anyone. I mean hearing voices and stuff is not cool at all.
I also wonder if my condition couldve been caused by all the stress of having gynecomastia.

Offline Breastzilla

• Posting Member
Your right, its a horrible ordeal for sure!  I dont think having gyno helps/helped matters at all.  A lot of my voices said horrible things about my chest...

So, your surgery was a sucess? I got left with alot of loose skin, so ive been lifting weights to get my chest to look better.  The docs told me it was my best bet to have a more appealing chest.  Its really been doing wonders for my appearance and self esteem.  

Im not close enough to my goal yet though, another spring and summer is coming up...the dreaded tshirt days.  I got a lycra super tight tank top im hoping i can wear under dress shirts, but it shows under tshirts.

Ive been dealing with gyno since i was 13 years old, and im 34 now.  They really should do something to make plastic surgery more affordable for people..I couldnt afford the surgery until i was 29 years old.  

Anyways, do you work or ?.   Im on disablilty...

Offline jlg121

• Posting Member
I hear cosmetic surgery such as gynecomastia is covered in Canadian health insurance : P

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
Ya my surgey was a success. Very happy with my results. No more slouching for me.
Im not working right now but DRS (department of rehabilitative services) is helping me get a job.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
I also wonder if my condition couldve been caused by all the stress of having gynecomastia.

i wondered exactly the same thing when i saw you mention it.  good to see you back.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
I saw this tv show about schizophrenia where there was this homeless guy, who had schizo, and also got HIGH on weed and cokaine (cocaine, Cobain, i dont know how to spell) and he ended up bad.

Hey, before he died, Wesley Willis had schizophrenia and was obese. And he had PseudoGyno from the photos ive seen of him. He made the song Rock and Roll Mcdonalds from SuperSize Me. But his knockers were just fat, not gland from what I can tell.

I hope you dont have suicidal thoughts or shit, because you need to take care of yourself. And drugz make it worse.

EDIT: 101th Post!!! Full member!!! WOO WOO!!!!!!!!!11

Rock and roll mcdonalds! Rock and roll mcdonalds!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2005, 06:14:32 PM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

Offline Breastzilla

• Posting Member
No where near suicidal,,but i wish my operation was a success too.. I spend alot of time pacing back and forth infront of the mirror..especially since tshirt weather is back.  Im glad yours was sucessful! Thats gotta be awesome.  I just keep pumping iron,,been at it for 3 months hopefully in a year or so ill have a rock solid chest...

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Look at it this way, a lot of people pay good money to hear other voices and see things that aren't there... j/k  ;D

Offline Breastzilla

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024