Author Topic: Surgery in Poland next week... Does it also fix the puffyness? ? ?  (Read 3604 times)

Offline Gaz_R7

• Bronze Member
Hi guys im off to Poland next week for surgery.

I am very lean but i have quite puffy nipples, they are when its cold but when i am warm they get worse and also when i wear t-shirts they are visible through them, especially tight t-shirts, etc...

I just wondered with only having a little fat at the bottom of the pec and it being more a puffy nipple issue, will the gland removal fix the problem with the puffy nipples? ? ?

The money you pay to the surgery, that has to be in Euros yes, and not Zloty? ? ?

Thanks all.

Offline Gaz_R7

• Bronze Member
Anyone have any views or comments please? ? ?

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
FYI, I had lipo and excission to remove tissue and 8 mths later puffy nipples still...I am now getting an areola reduction and nipple reduction to make the areola complex flat...All the tissue has already been removed so this is the only thing it can be. Trial and error, ya know!!

Offline Gaz_R7

• Bronze Member
Ah right that is interesting.

That could be something to talk about when i go next week then, i.e. instead of gyno treatment, just a reduction in the areola and the nipple? ? ?

Does this make them non-puffy then? ? ?

Obviously if i can sort it without having to pay twice as it were, it would be better.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024