Author Topic: Medical Staff with experience with Dr. Bermant  (Read 3098 times)

Offline Zeus

Has anyone with a medical background had surgery with Dr. Bermant. I am concerned, as people in the medical field should understand, that the care at the hospital or his office (RN's, Anesthesia, etc) maybe sub-par. Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

Offline gynogone

• Bronze Member
I read his facilities are "liscensed" or whatnot.

What makes you say that?  It sounds like an allegation. 

DrBermant

Has anyone with a medical background had surgery with Dr. Bermant. I am concerned, as people in the medical field should understand, that the care at the hospital or his office (RN's, Anesthesia, etc) maybe sub-par. Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

I have operated on many physicians, surgeons, and their families from around the world who prefer my techniques and skills in both hospitals and my Fully Accredited Surgery Center.  Many have told me that they prefer my methods to the point of incorporating aspects into their own practice.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline Zeus

I was implying no allegations. I was in the medical field for a long time and I always attempted to look out for the patient and what was best for him or her. Dr. Bermant may be the best surgeon in the world, but I your pre-op RN or post-op RN does care about you as a patient then your care will be affected. During my tender in the medical field I saw and witnessed numerous medical staff who just did not care about the patient.  I have read numerous posts and do believe he is a very component MD. I am just concerned with staff at the hospital or Anesthesia (who typically work for a private group) who are not under Dr. Bermant's control or employment. Again, no allegations!

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
if you are considering to get a surgery by him, simply get it done at his office surgery center, that way you wont deal with the hospital staff. be well.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024