Author Topic: pics... pre and post op..  (Read 2812 times)

Offline desi

• Gold Member
hey guys.. my pics are uploaded at:

photos.yahoo.com/vikas_dogra30

im uploaing post op pics.. am 5 days post op.. so there is a lot of bruising/swelling..n what not.. :)

pls comment.. i feel more needs to be taken out from the right side.. left is indented, but makes it look good somehow.. the iright is my concer.n...

thx guys..
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
Wow man, your ps did a nice job.  Do you have any before pictures too?  How much did he take out.  Congrats on your new bod.

Offline desi

• Gold Member
u think it looks good? thnku.. have to get rid of the belly fat.. i wasnt this fat during my first op.. im abt 10lbs more than what i used to be.. u think the right looks ok??

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
As far as I can see they both look good.  What do you think of it?

Offline desi

• Gold Member
i think the right one has slight more stuff left inside.. maybe its too early to judge.. might give it a couple of weeks... more comments are welcom :)

Offline desi

• Gold Member
thx jologs,

recovery taken pateince man... im being patient... at home . joined netflix... and got a PS2. ..keeping myself busy. hopefully i start office next week mon or tues...

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Ditto on what jologs1 said. 

I've got a feeling that at 5 days you're just getting a little more swelling on the right.  Bear in mind that you could see even more swelling in other places before it's all settled down.  Just keep some compression on it and keep the faith.  After a couple of months you'll BEGIN to see how it's shaping up for real.  Congratulations on the new look.   :)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024