Author Topic: Post Op Scar Tissue Problem  (Read 4225 times)

Offline MusicMan119

I had surgery almost one year ago now.  I just had an exision of the gland on both sides to get rid of the puffy nipples.  There is an improvment to the point where it's not really embarising to take my shirt off anymore.  However I'm still self-conscious because the puffiness isn't completely gone. There is a significant amount of scar tissue underneath which I think is causing them to still puff out a little.  Plus the scar tissue is more easily felt then seen which is making me self-conscious about being touched there as well.  My doc said he can perform a simple revision and remove the excess scar tissue.  I was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and if it would be worth it to go in for a second time.  The last thing I want is to make things worse, but for the amount of money I spent I would like to be 100% flat, if that's a realistic goal.  My PS is supposed to be the best in this area also.  Any thoughts?

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
The fact you're typing here means it means enough to you and it will continue to bother you.  I'm the same.  I paid a lot of money, and I want good results.  I realize perfection isnt possible, but I hope (revision in 50 days) that I come damn near close.  If you don't get it resolved, you'll regret it I think.  I would.  Just get it done and be 'done' with it...thats my thoughts...

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Bro, I wouldn't do it!! You don't want to make things worse and that's reality!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024