Author Topic: Is this gyne?  (Read 2039 times)

Offline charlie_tee

Ok, heres some pics of me.  Sorry about the crappy quality, its the only camera I've got.  I think the third one shows it best.  I'm tensing my pecs in the third pic so you can really see it sticking out.

Apologies for the camera angles, its hard to take these by yourself.  Any comments appreciated.  I just want to know basically.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Yeah Bro, you definitely got it; however, minor case. This would be an easy fix with surgery; unfortunately, this is your only route. Overall, you are in great physical condition so it's apparent to be gyne...

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Minor case of gyne but it's there... The 3rd picture realy shows it, but honestly, there is far worse than that !!! I'd give it a 2 on a 1-10 scale.

Offline EricL

• Posting Member
yessssss it is.. infact mine looks identical, exactly the same as yours....... it sucks eh?
I have had this for about 3 years now, stupidly thinking that its gona go away on its own, pinching
it every 10 minutes to make it look normal...sound familiar? dont waste your time, just GO to your doctor
ASAP and tell him/her that you want to look into getting it removed.. they will guide you through the
steps of having it done... but make it very clear that you are interested in getting it removed...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024