Author Topic: Another, do I have it.  (Read 2382 times)

Offline eckoston

• Posting Member
Hey, please take some time out to look at the pictures, and tell me what you think. Thanks for your time. I guess the reason why they look so big is that I work out my chest a lot. My bench max is 265.

Front-

Right Side-

Left Side-

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
Hi eckoston,

Yes I am afraid you do have Gynecomastia without a doubt.  I think working on your chest muscles will only make your gyne more obvious.

However you have come to the right place for support.  There is a huge pool of knowledge and experience on here to help you live with this condition or have surgery to remove it.  Knowledge is power, so I would suggest you read as many of the posts on here as you can, and ask as many questions as you like.
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Yes you have it. I'd give a 5-6 as well. Sports can help. In the same way, it can't help... It can make the gyne look more obvious. Surgery is an option. Good luck in whatever you decide.

Offline eckoston

• Posting Member
I know in most cases, trying to lose weight won't help the problem. But, could I be an exception? If I didn't have the chest muscle that I have, my chest wouldn't look as big as it does.

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
Welcome to the club that  no one wants to be a member of

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024