Author Topic: 22 days postop pics updated  (Read 5238 times)

Offline desi

• Gold Member
22 days post-op pics updated...

photos.yahoo.com/vikas_dogra30

pls comment..!!
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
Looks great from before surgery big improvement,before op i was simular to yours but i was alot larger.I can tell you work out your uper pecs are large .I do notice that you are still swallon so your results will get better with time also it looks like your upper left chest you have a line indent it looks like possiblly scar or skin adhered to the muscle,Just my opinion, have you started to message?Overall looks great

Offline desi

• Gold Member
ihavent started massage.. i notice the indentation too.. i had more pain in the left side after the op..ur rite,  i worked out my chest a lot.. thinkin its fat. .....

lots of swelling.. can i start wrkin out my legs at this point? or shud i wait to hit the gymm....

Offline desi

• Gold Member
lookin good!! shave ur chest tho chewy

whats 'tho chewy'.. thx for the compliment... :)

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
Great job there.  You should be pleased.  I have that I can get similar results one day too!  Where did you have surgery?  Excision and lipo, surely?

Offline unleash

• Posting Member
  • I wish.....damn Gyne
Great dude!!
You look just great!!
Dont worry..it gets better!! ;) ;)
We Are What WE Do.
    Our Deeds Make The Man Within Us.

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
Desi, could you explain to me what they meant but 'fibro-fatty'?  ???

Offline desi

• Gold Member
Desi, could you explain to me what they meant but 'fibro-fatty'?  ???

i have no idea what that means. i guess its hard fat that cant be lipoed out? dont know.. :(

Offline desi

• Gold Member
great results desi, big improvement from the before pics.  what do u feel about it, are u satisfied with the results ? oooh by the was desi, did u post ur surgery experience ? congrats

no i havent posted my surgery exp.. here goes:

i went to hospital .. was lost early in the morning on the road ..lol...then somehow reached the hospital. they took me in. did some test on my skin.. dont know what that was.. stuck a needle in my hand... was completely painless...the anasthetist came in and explanined the risks etc.. then i walked to the surgery room...lied down there and ..boom! i woke striaght in the recoverey room.. the same evening i was walking around .. could lie down without help for the next 4 days.. was sore.. absolutely painfree.. just a bit uncomfy... and sore.... its mroe of a mental thing... + i have a very high tolarance to pain..

anyhow,.. just recovering now.. wish me good luck guys... im not very satisfied with my right side... but i guess its too early to comment .. willl wait for a few weeks more.... then i will take some more pics and update..:)

thanks all...

Offline harveyd

• Posting Member

Hi Desi, your pre op and post op pics look like mine. I was just wondering if your right side was bigger than your left before the surgery? and why is the right side bigger now?... is it soft or hard tissue? .. what did your surgeon say about it?

Offline desi

• Gold Member
my right was bigger than the left.. right now there is more swellin on the left side.. technically the left looks bigger... look carefully...

i think i like the indentation, maybe thats y i complain abt the right side... hehe!! will have to be patient..and let the swelling go, then i will make a conclusion..

doc never said anything, i never asked him anything.. obviously, he is goin to ask me to wait and let the swelling sibside...

Offline glasgow

• Posting Member
you got some result there mate!! I,ve finally decided to see my GP about my problem as well, been putting it off for over a year. The problem is when it comes to talking about it I dont have enough confidence to tell the GP exactly what i need to say! Can you give me some advice on what to say to my GP, did you just go in and ask for the operation or what?? 

Offline glasgow

• Posting Member
PS. can you have surgery done on the NHS as i am still studying and there is no way i can afford it?

Offline desi

• Gold Member
you got some result there mate!! I,ve finally decided to see my GP about my problem as well, been putting it off for over a year. The problem is when it comes to talking about it I dont have enough confidence to tell the GP exactly what i need to say! Can you give me some advice on what to say to my GP, did you just go in and ask for the operation or what?? 

i never cared a damn! just go upto them and say you are lookin to get gynecomastia surgery. be open and frank with them. docs are professionals.. they deal with this all the time. there is nothing to think dude! just go talk.. :)

DO NOT leave the docs office until u feel fully satisfied with their answers...:)

and yea.. thx for the compliment..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024