Author Topic: Seattle area surgeons: Jourdan Gottllieb???  (Read 6030 times)

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member
Any word on Jourdan Gottlieb in Seattle? Does the fact that he taught at University of Washington mean he's good (Website stated that he was faculty)? How about Dr. Baxter in Puyallup? I am also wondering about requirements regarding a companion during/after surgery. I REALLY would like to stay anonymous...to everyone. Is free revision included in most original fees? I would really appreciate some info. I have a consultation in about a week. 

Offline teets

• Posting Member
mmaman, I went to Gottllieb for a consultation he seemed allright. I personally didn't have a connection with him so I moved on. I would check out Dr. Egrari in Bellevue to, I just had surgery with him earlier this week and am very happy. He seemed a lot more personable than the others I checked out. Let me know if ya want more info, teets.

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member
Thanks teets. Any additional advide, regarding the whole process, would be appreciated.

Offline teets

• Posting Member
Shynner, Yep all I had was lipo. I didn't have alot of gland to remove so the little I did have was sucked out with this procedure. I'm sure his procedure selection is case sensitive.
I'm very pleased with the results. I'm actually pretty damn shocked. I'm two and a half weeks out barely any bruising left at all a little bit of swelling but not much. My range of motion is still a little bad but I get through work no problem. Started riding the bike at the gym late last week!
Go check him out he's a first class guy and very knowledgable. teets

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
i went to gottlieb and it seemed he didnt talk about excission of the ariola. it was like he was avoiding it. he was only talking about lipo so i dont i decided not to have surgery with him. im seeing dr. haeck though. i heard he was really good. check him out.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Holy Shit! So I was right! I had a gut feeling and I went along with it. Thanks catta92! Well anyways, Checked Dr. Haeck out and seemed alright. Now I'm about to see Dr. Pratt and see if he is any good.

Offline moath1

• Posting Member
Holy Shit! So I was right! I had a gut feeling and I went along with it. Thanks catta92! Well anyways, Checked Dr. Haeck out and seemed alright. Now I'm about to see Dr. Pratt and see if he is any good.

How'd it go?

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Haven't gone to Dr. Pratt yet. Probably in the first or second week of Feb. Have to wait for money.

Offline moath1

• Posting Member
Please reply here when you do; strongly considering this Dr...

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
There seems to be no good doc here in washington. Seen Pratt but he only does lipo. He told me that he would be able to suck out all the gland with lipo but I know that won't happen and in the end cost me more money just to correct it. I'm seriously considering Dr. Delgado. It's going to be hard getting the moeny and time but he seems like the only possible choice, no offense to the other docs, he's the closest to me. I'm pissed because here in W.A., we got the medical school, we got the computers, and we got the damn coffee but no surgeons that have the balls or skills to perform excision. Sorry everybody, but it looks like there isn't any good docs here, that's if you can find one.

Offline moath1

• Posting Member
So, you didn't think too highly of Haeck? I had a consult with him, he seemed pretty alright..

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
Dave 8,

Yeah I lived in Seattle for years and all my research had me looking on the East Coast.  Fortunately, when I moved to CA and found this site I discovered Delgado.  Thank God!!!  Wish I knew about him while i was in Seattle.   You can make the drive in a day to Novato from Seattle, or flights are usually pretty cheap from Seattle to SFO.  I think you can do it on the cheap (at least the trip part, as Delgado is not) and make out quite well.   Delgado is great in every way and you will be happy with him.  I convinced him to put some before and afters on Youtube and he actually did!  For whatever reason he keeps all these great pics in his office and never puts them on the web, until now.  If you are interested search "Gynecomastia before and after Dr Delgado" and you should get them.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Yeah I know how good Delgado is, I'm thinking now that it's either him or Jacobs. Or whatever doc there is. I'm starting my research so it's going to be a hard and long (giggity) process but hopefully I make the right choice in the end.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024