Author Topic: How bad is it, please check pictures and rate  (Read 5088 times)

Offline Dark2912

I started getting this when I was late 14, I am 15 now and Ill be 16 in a month..... I had lumps under each nipple about the size of a pea, it was very tender and hurt to the touch. Now there is only one of these pea sized lumps and thats under my left nip. After the tenderness went away they puffed out for some odd reason. Went to the family doc and he said I had gynecomastia, I had never heard of it and it led me to the internet and thus here I am. He said it would go away on its own in a couple of years but I'm not so sure.

Since I was 12 I did nothing physical  but stay inside and play games on the computer, but I gave this up 3 or 4 monthes ago because I want to get in shape, I developed some excess fat around my breast area as you can tell and a little fat on my stomach (-its nothing major but its not all muscle-im working my way towards getting it off).

However the males in my family seem to have this condition. However all they had was puffy nipples, as my dad says, and it went away (does this give me better odds of beating gyne?)

This thing has dealt me a huge blow in my personal life. I don't like to swim much anymore like I used to and if I do I pinch my nips before I go in so they retract. And I have less confidence with girls in fear that when the time is right when we "get into it" of course shes gonna want to take my shirt off and she will see some nips the size of hers LOL.

So yea I just want to know what you all think.

I've been working out alot in hopes I can burn off this tissue behind I guess it would be the, areola? I started a week ago.

Anyway please tell me what you guys think.

EDIT: I forgot to add, there is no way I'm going to be able to do surgery I don't think. I live in a mid-sized town not close to any cities (I live in US, missouri). I've been researching the effects of alot of creams that supposedly help treat gyne/puffy nip such as: andractim, rebound xt, yohimburn es, lipoderm and things of this nature. I have heard very little success stories about these products. But are they worth trying? I haven't had gyne this long and as I said above there could possibly be a fair chance this will go away as it did for my father, ect, so should I not even consider getting these or not. And also how many monthes/years would you guys give my case before the point of no return, an example being 19 and they are still puffy; meaning they will most likely stay puffed.

And on a side note for you bodybuilders on here with gyne, does my chest look like it could be tightened up or is that close to normal looking?

thanks again

Front:

Right side:

Left side:

Full Body Front:

« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 09:18:59 PM by Dark2912 »

Offline Dark2912

Offline theambushparty

• Posting Member

Offline unleash

• Posting Member
  • I wish.....damn Gyne
1 outa 10
Not bad!!
Better workout more.
Do pushups ..tat way the nipple goes back in.
We Are What WE Do.
    Our Deeds Make The Man Within Us.

Offline gynogone

• Bronze Member
It's really not that bad.  Every teenager has some flaws...I saw guys with worse than that in the football locker room all the time when I was in HS.

All you did was play video games?  Sorry, that's just not right.  Everything seems huge when you're a teenager, but I guarantee you other people wouldn't even notice it.

Offline Jamama

• Posting Member
I dont know if it's just me, but I cant see the pics.  Maybe repost the links?

But by the looks of the other posts, it seems like you arent in too deep of trouble.  You might have the slightest gyno now, but there is a very good chance that it will disappear.  I guess by the time you turn 18 you wont have much of a chance of it going away.

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
i wish my chest looked like that lol ... id give it a 1

Offline Dark2912

All you did was play video games?  Sorry, that's just not right.  Everything seems huge when you're a teenager, but I guarantee you other people wouldn't even notice it.

Yea yea I got really wrapped up in playing Counter-strike its all I did. I regret it now. But I really am starting to change. I don't play it anymore it just got really boring to me.

Thanks for all the replies, I guess its not AS bad as I thought but even that, it's still there.

And to Jamama, the pictures are still showing up for me. I didn't save the original links to the imageshack file uploaded there...dunno whats wrong.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 08:36:24 PM by Dark2912 »

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
i was a addict to counterstrike too.. i would skip school to play it :|... and then i started to gain alot of weight plus the gyne and the worst part is majority of the fat goes to my LEGS! so at least your not over weight and its really mild... :P

Offline Jamama

• Posting Member
I see the pics now, and I dont think it's bad at all dude.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
hmm, i think the focus is soft enough to hide a little conicality.  1.5-2, which starts to be enough to make you unhappy even compared to guys with worse.  sounds like you can feel a denser disk mass, which would settle it. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline ihatemymanboobs

• Posting Member
i would kill for that body u dont have it at all no apparent gyne trust me

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024