Author Topic: Coffee  (Read 24698 times)

Offline inquestion

• Posting Member
Eveybody loves it...
I was originally told that my gyne nodule was originally caused by excessive coffe intake during adolescence. I stopped for years. Then came back to it around age 22, and have drank it steadily for all of these years.
I stopped again for about a month and a half in Novemeber, started again, and stopped again. Now I started again about a week ago.
I just want to say, that after drinking a good amount of coffee. I can actually feel swelling in the gland tissue.
I have abstained, then came back. I wish some people would do more studies on this. It is almost a sentient being, Coffee that is, due to its stimulant effects. We all know how that is key in todays go go go win win society. But after coming back to the coffee. I feel it. I feel it after 1 strong cup. I see it after about 4-5 days.
Could it be coincidence that this happens?
This is very intriguing to me.

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
shit.. you for real?

I drink coffee every day!
I'ma be getting surgery soon and would hate for everything to come back!

Offline inquestion

• Posting Member
shit.. you for real?

well,
 I dont know what that is supposed to mean exactly.
But when I was drinking a ton of coffee to help me get through work around age 17. My doctor originally thought that could be a cause. Could be. I dont know if it really is. But after all my denial, and off and on drinking of it. Now when I drink some, I feel pinching, pain and swelling in the gyne. This coupled with research saying that caffeine can aggravate female breast cysts, and that coffee has been found to be a phytoestrogen too. This makes me wonder.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
very interesting. have you found any studies that investigate the relationship of gyne to coffee?

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
This is an interesting thought.  I've never heard of this.  I will add though that the power of the mind is incredible.   Your doctor could have told you that tap water cause gyne and eventually you would probably convince yourself that he's right.  Good luck, keep us posted.

Offline iwannabefree

• Bronze Member
shit!! been a coffee drinker since i was kid. esp in high school. Yo, so wat about other drinks that contain caffine like Coke or say Red Bull.

Offline rashdudes

• Bronze Member
Don't know if this helps.

I don't take tea/coffee (even when i was a kid), but i still have moobs  ;)

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
lol there are topics relating gyne to everything! homosexuality, height, masturbation etc etc..  i had never drunk coffee until i was 20 and noticed no difference since starting.... next?

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
There is nothing in coffe that can cause gyne. The truth is that caffein is a fat mataboliser it will help in the reduction of fat while exercising and on a healthy diet.

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
Oh god plz tell me this isnt true. God I hope this isnt true....... I need my morning crack in a cup!!!!!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
lol there are topics relating gyne to everything! homosexuality, height, masturbation etc etc..  next?

It's true dude... there is a relation between gynecomastia and height. Most gyne guys are 6 foot+...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

This is an interesting thought.  I've never heard of this.  I will add though that the power of the mind is incredible.   Your doctor could have told you that tap water cause gyne and eventually you would probably convince yourself that he's right.  Good luck, keep us posted.

;D ;D ;D

I once heard that drinking milk can make you a homosexual...  Gawd!   ::)

GB

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member

It's true dude... there is a relation between gynecomastia and height. Most gyne guys are 6 foot+...

GB

Oh crap, dude I think you're your right! We might be on to some kind of breakthrough!!!  :o

Ah how my eyes open anew each day.

heh Im serious too.

Im about 6'4 or so. gyne guys seem to be big, I had to be Cesarean when I was born I was huge.

Any short or smaller framed guys here? Lets talk real developed gyne specific, not just the puffy nipple

Offline Grandpa Bambu

GB

Oh crap, dude I think you're your right! We might be on to some kind of breakthrough!!!  :o

Not much of a 'breakthrough'... Still can't prevent the condition.  :-\

GB

Offline sunny007

• Posting Member
i think caffine actully increaes testo which might get converted to estro .

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024