Author Topic: ANY TIPS on workin out??  (Read 4550 times)

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
i am 17 yrs old , 5'6 , and weight 158 lbs.
my goal is to way about 140... the one thing that bothers me is the way my body distrubutes its fat is into the legs and such... (I HAVE GOTTEN TESTED FOR KLIENFELTERS n SUCh * just cuz i know someone will comment on that*) my doctor said all people distrubute fat differently , but how do i lose the fat in my legs.. i friggin hate it ... any good tips??

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I HAVE GOTTEN TESTED FOR KLIENFELTERS n SUCh * just cuz i know someone will comment on that*)

Naw dude, Hypo is gone....

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
what do yu mean "hypo is gone?'"" ... u mean i dont have it ...   :-\ cuz i know i dont  ???

Offline achtungminen

• Posting Member
hypo is a member of the board i think.  i'm guessing by what grandpa said, he means that hypo used to suggest that that people might have klinefelters alot.

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
Tip for you Volatile.

wear a wife beater (undershirt) and a baggy tshirt,... it wont show

i hate that my legs r fatter! cuz i have a skinny stomach ... but my legs r out there,.... id rather have it the other way around..

i thouhgt i was one of the only ones ... we are more alike then we thought lol  :o

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
i am 17 yrs old , 5'6 , and weight 158 lbs.
my goal is to way about 140... the one thing that bothers me is the way my body distrubutes its fat is into the legs and such... (I HAVE GOTTEN TESTED FOR KLIENFELTERS n SUCh * just cuz i know someone will comment on that*) my doctor said all people distrubute fat differently , but how do i lose the fat in my legs.. i friggin hate it ... any good tips??

the most important thing you can do is clean up your diet.  get rid of all junk food, sodas, etc.  to get rid of stubborn fat, the #1 thing you have to do is to be disciplined in what you put in your body. (not every meal has to be enjoyable. once you view food as FUEL instead of PLEASURE it'll be much easeier)  after that, you're just going to have to keep hitting the weights and doing your cardio work. building up your muscle mass (both upper AND LOWER body -- that means squats, leg presses, lunges, etc) will give you more metabolicly active, fat burning tissue.  i dont' understand these guys that lift but never do anything for legs... legs are ~1/2 your body.

once you get the diet cleaned up, and start building up your muscle mass, then you'd be suprised at how quickly you can get those wheels nice and lean. just gotta be disciplined and have realistic expectations. take some pictures of your starting point and then do a comparison in 6 wks after you've been sticking to your diet/workouts. after the first 6 wk comparison, you'll probably have all the motivation you need

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024