Author Topic: Scheduled Surgery with Dr. Sanders  (Read 3031 times)

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
Well guys, on friday I scheduled my surgery for gyne with Dr. Sanders of Encino, CA. He seems like a really nice guy and had a TON of before and after pictures.....most looking great. I know he's not Delgado, but he IS 5 mins from where I live and I heard he is still one of the best in CA. If anyone is gonna talk me out of it, do it now!

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
Your making the worst choise of your life but please come into this forum and tell us how displeased u r with your results.....lol

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
are you serious? How is he that bad? According to this site he does 75 gyne surgeries per year and is highly recommended. I wish i could travel to Virginia or San Francisco.....but I have to also consider convenience and Sanders doesn't seem THAT bad.

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
Daviddd PLEASE help us! we are in the same spot, going to Dr. Sanders or another choice. Tell me why Dr. Sanders is not so good. His pics dont look so hot, i agree.

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
Listen  up guys,   I also live in LA and it would have been much easier for me to go to Sanders but  i just don't think he has the experience and skill Dr Delgado has.   I already make that mistake  once 10 years ago when i went to some fancy Beverly Hills PS and i got horrible results.   I have done sooooooooo much research on PS's  because  i  wanted my second surgery to be a good.   Sanders just does not have the positive feedbck as delgado, or bermand have.  Yes one of the reasons i went to delgado was because he was in california and not in NY but i live in so cal so i had to stay 5 days in a motel room ,  not that big a deal and after 5 days i went home.   Yes it was a lil more inconvenient but it's allot more inconvenient to get a surgery and not be happy with it and have to go to another PS to fix the mess.   B4 merele redid his site i remember reading a few posts of people not very happy with his work.   This is to important to get the best and if the best is just a lil bit farther away then u really should somehow make it work for u and see Dr Delgado
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 07:18:32 AM by cleanup »

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
so you're saying that people were complaining about Sanders before this site was redone? I mean, you say he doesn't have experience but he's a Harvard med grad. and does at least 75 gyne surgeries per year...

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
I just don't see enough feedback for my tastes and from what i hear his b4 and after photos don't look that great.   I believe Delgado does at least 3 times the gyno surgeries that Sanders does.   But  in any event please post your experience with Sanders  and post your b4 and after photos.   That would be helpful to the rest of future so  cal peeps.  Thanks

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
kinda sounds like a commercial

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024