Author Topic: Creatine after surgery?  (Read 7603 times)

Offline itsgonnahappen

• Posting Member
I'm like a month and a half post op, has anyone taken creatine after surgery? Do you guys think the increase in size would cause problems with healing or has anyone done this? Thanks

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
are you training or just planning to take creatine without training? either way, i highly doubt it's gonna interfere with your healing. i'd be more worried about tearing the incisions working out-- training or not, creatine isnt' going to make your chest bulk up fast enough to keep the incisions from closing...

Offline itsgonnahappen

• Posting Member
Ive been working out for over 2 weeks now so I'm not tooo worried about tearing anymore, thanks alot for the reply!

Offline Doodley

• Posting Member
I've wondered about that, if creatine could help the skin adjust to the new form by basically adding a bunch of water weight to the body.

Like maybe creatine, by adding a couple pounds of water weight, would help the skin not have to shrink as much on its own.  Seems like it could be good.

Offline valorous

• Posting Member
if you ae doubting i haave a great substitute for creatine..

coconut oil..i tried it for my workout aand it does magic..
i used to taake creatine serum always stop a month and have again.. but since im using cocnut oil it made me weight freak, because it is maatobolized by the liver directly once u take it, you get exteremly energetic, you dont get tired, now i havent used creatine for month and my weights went up.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024