Author Topic: can you give me your opinion  (Read 2414 times)

Offline nathanfox83

As I am sure most of you are, I am very touchy with this subject. I've been avoiding exposure for several years and it is really starting to way a toll on me. I've had this since I was about 11 and didn't realize it was a problem until swim qual with boy scouts. Those bastards teased the sh*t out of me. I went to the doctor a week later and was told that it was gyne. I don't let peoples opinions bother me anymore, but I'm sure they are still there. I'm 24 BTW. Surgery is not an option, but I am willing to try herbal remedies and suggested exercises. I've noticed that my right breast has a small hard lump behind the nipple which I think is probably glandular. The left side seems fine. The right side wouldn't be so bad if the left was equal, but it's not. The first picture is what it normally looks like. The 2nd is after being stimulated with cold and the 3rd is my left side. Let me know what you think.
Thanks,
Nate

« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 04:32:18 AM by nathanfox83 »

Offline weareinittogether

• Posting Member
Unfortunately at this moment in time surgery is the only answer but that doesn't always work either, once it's there it's there for good unless you're cut open and it's actually removed, sorry dude

Offline outertrial

Why is surgery not an option? There arent many other options unfortunately.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024