Author Topic: your opinions please  (Read 4049 times)

Offline confuzzle

• Posting Member
Hi all. Basically i saw the program on BBC3 in the U.K the other week and ever since then i've been wondering if i suffer from the condition or not. I'm 21 and train quite regular in the gym, although not so much weights at the moment as i've hurt my shoulder playing rugby. I've atttatched some images and would be grateful if some of you could share your thoughts with me and tell me if my chest is just fat or not. Thanks.

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7158/noface1ve4.jpg

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/250/noface2mx2.jpg

Offline confuzzle

• Posting Member

Offline W1NNER

• Posting Member
i dont think it looks that bad mate, have a look as some of the other pics on here and you will feel a lot better some poor guys almost have double D's and very pertruding nipples you have neither. i recon on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 =  perfect chest, 10 = gyne is so bad sucide is the only option) i recokon yours is about a 3 and not bad at all. try loosing a little weight and work out harder it will look alot better once your chest is more defined...

Offline confuzzle

• Posting Member
cheers mate. i am steadily dropping body fat and weight levels, but i'm going about in sensibly by controlling my nutrition intake in preportion to my exercise.

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Not so bad but gyne is there. I'd give a 3-4

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
on the other hand if you'd rather not live in the t-shirts that's what the surgery option is there for too.  yeah about a 3, just depends on whether you can live with it or not. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
Hi all. Basically i saw the program on BBC3 in the U.K the other week and ever since then i've been wondering if i suffer from the condition or not. I'm 21 and train quite regular in the gym, although not so much weights at the moment as i've hurt my shoulder playing rugby. I've atttatched some images and would be grateful if some of you could share your thoughts with me and tell me if my chest is just fat or not. Thanks.

As some people have already said, there are a lot of sufferers with larger chests than yours.  Different people’s acceptance levels of what they can live with will always vary.  It is what is acceptable to YOU that matters.

My chest was about the same as yours before I had surgery and I couldn’t live with it no matter how hard I tried.  I know someone who had far larger boobs than I ever did and he is perfectly happy to walk around topless. In many ways I envied him because he wasn’t bothered by it at all.  It didn’t eat into him like it did into me.

I think it will always come down to the simple choice of ...... can I accept this chest of mine or not?

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024